Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Regarding the thread about Toyota of Dallas wrecking my Tacoma....

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Regarding the thread about Toyota of Dallas wrecking my Tacoma....

I posted a thread two weeks ago asking for advice about what I should do. Well, after the General Manager, Body Shop Manager and Service Director all assured me that it will be repaired just as good if not better than new, I decided to let them try.

It is pretty entertaining but really long, the first post in each thread is the gist of what happened. Some of the replies are pretty entertaining though. The second thread is the update(after I took it to them).

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...my-tacoma.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...very-long.html

Last edited by 2003RC51; 03-12-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Launching!

That sucks man. A couple years back I had my truck at a body shop for a bunch of work and when it was finally done and I went to pick it up, they gave me the keys and I was ready to go, until I got in the truck and my stereo system was MISSING. Both subs and both amps, the box was there but nothing else. I said to the guy, "Where the hell is my stereo?" He said that it wasn't there when I brought the truck in. Whatever. I started to get pissed off and he told me to take my truck and leave. Long story short.....couple days later I told them I was getting a lawyer involved and they finally said that it was an old employee that stole it out of my truck, so they finally took care of it, but I know what you're going through. Good luck man.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Roidz24
That sucks man. A couple years back I had my truck at a body shop for a bunch of work and when it was finally done and I went to pick it up, they gave me the keys and I was ready to go, until I got in the truck and my stereo system was MISSING. Both subs and both amps, the box was there but nothing else. I said to the guy, "Where the hell is my stereo?" He said that it wasn't there when I brought the truck in. Whatever. I started to get pissed off and he told me to take my truck and leave. Long story short.....couple days later I told them I was getting a lawyer involved and they finally said that it was an old employee that stole it out of my truck, so they finally took care of it, but I know what you're going through. Good luck man.
That is quite a bit worse than mine. If they stole something out of it I would probably be sitting in a cell right now. Mine was an accident for the most part but them being the ******** they are and the crappy repair they made is only dragging things out.