Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anybody ever met their ex with their new man?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 06:41 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody ever met their ex with their new man?

I was married for 12 years when I was told she was in love with another guy. Needless to say it was a real shock to the system. (I blame that on my never ending money pit called my car).

I went out for dinner tonight with my 6 year old daughter and friends . Guess who showed up? My ex and the other guy. Kind of makes you feel on one hand that you should go intimidate this person, or maybe threaten them a little. It was also obvious that he was nervous as hell! He wouldn't step out from behind her at all. It got to be really funny, and it finally made me feel as if I was in control...After some tense time I finally went over and introduced myself. Really wierd feeling but I feel so good about it now. I got to meet the poor guy that has to put up with her B.S. the rest of his life!!!!

Just wondered if anyone else has ever been put in this awkward situation?
Old 03-14-2010, 07:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

should of spit in her face. imo its all her fault. the guy isnt the bad guy she is. no offense to ur ex wife but thats just how i see those situations
Old 03-14-2010, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

I agree, its not the guys fault. simply a woman
Old 03-14-2010, 08:18 PM
On The Tree

My x's "fiance", who's a 380 pound bald WVA, unemployed hillbilly, told my x he wants to slip in my house and kill me. Needless to say when we exchange kids I got my 9, a full pocket full of mace and a blade on me. I never know when he's gonna show up. Of course, he is a self proclaimed "ordained minister". Deemed 100% MENTALLY and physically disabled from both the VA and SSA.

So yeah, I'm real impressed.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:42 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
should of spit in her face. imo its all her fault. the guy isnt the bad guy she is. no offense to ur ex wife but thats just how i see those situations
I know it's not his fault, but it was fun to see the two of them really uncomfortable. That might have been the best closure I could have asked for!
Old 03-14-2010, 08:49 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It is fun to watch. Mt brother got dumped years ago by his wife.Best thing that could of ever happened.They had a nice house/life going on but she wanted more.Dumped him and got married to another guy 6 months later.My brother started his own company and now owns 2 new houses ect.She live's in a rundown house in a shitty area.

I find it fun to go over there and pick up my neices to take them out.Her husband has never said a word to me and seems to run into another room when I show up.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:57 PM
9 Second Club

Kharma is a bitch!
Old 03-14-2010, 11:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha it is halarious seeing them BOTH uncomfortable hahaha and they can do nothing about it!

im tellin u a women is always the downfall of a great man. always. damn bitches
Old 03-15-2010, 12:00 AM
TECH Addict

been in a similar position once, I gave the new guy a look over, looked the x in the eye laughed then told the new guy good luck and muttered poor bastard as I turned and walked away.
its only awkward til you find the humor in the situation
Old 03-15-2010, 06:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

didnt realize i logged onto douchebagtech.com this morning. way to be the better man guys, shows how really mature you are.
stick to car stuff, being a car tech forum and not facebook.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Actually happened to me more then once. First time was with a girl i was with for 3years broke things off cause they got to serious to quick she said. 2 weeks later see her with another dude at Long's Park holding hands I about puked. I was 24yrs old so I didnt know as much then.

The 2nd one was hilarious. My ex ended up dating John Gosslin from John and Kate plus 8 and she was in all the tabloilds, internet etc. That one made me laugh my *** off!!!! Plus she got engaged to a somewhat mutual friend after that and now thats recently done too! Good stuff! However I'm a firm believer what goes around comes around!!!!!!! Just sometimes it takes way longer then you could ever imagine!

In the end its always.... ALWAYS been for the better.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by subarubill96
didnt realize i logged onto douchebagtech.com this morning. way to be the better man guys, shows how really mature you are.
stick to car stuff, being a car tech forum and not facebook.
Wow, get the thong out of your *** buddy.

Heaven forbid one waking moment isnt spent talking about cars, oh no we've all been pussified AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Old 03-15-2010, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I see an ex thAt I was w for awhile every yr at a buddys pig roast that he has every august., the funny thing was, a kid I used to be freinds w is dating her now. He came up to me the first time I saw them together and said, HEY let me ask u something n I said what, He goes I bet u really missin being w her don't u lol. N I said no I'm glad I'm not w that phycso bitch n then I said let me ask u something, he looks at me stupid n sez yea, I said so how does my dick taste. lol. I think he **** out a brick n then her face got real red n she was so embrased was just priceless. needless to say there was no more cocky words out of his mouth. if u make humor out of the whole thing it will be alot Easyer to deal with
Old 03-15-2010, 08:42 AM
12 Second Club

A mod is most likely to step in and say this is a SSU topic and close her down.... but before that, all I got to say is good riddance, not the guys fault either. Crazy bitches out there
Old 03-15-2010, 10:53 AM
9 Second Club

Just wanted to know if people like me ever went through this type of thing that's all.......Don't matter to me if it gets closed. Just thought I would share a wierd experience.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Teching In

I've seen mine a few times with new guy(s) and I often wonder how they're dealing with her hot/cold, pissed/ecstatic attitude. I sure as hell don't miss it. It's nice not having to deal with it any more. Being single with money in the bank for once is a nice feeling...I'm sure it will wear off, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:57 AM
12 Second Club

Why would this thread get closed? Theres nothing offensive or anything in here. For you guys who keep saying to close it, how about you just dont open the thread??

Back on track, no I have never personally been in that situation. Again I am 19 so I was never married etc. Was with a girl for 3 1/2 years and we broke off, but no encounters with her and anyone else.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by YeloFevr
I've seen mine a few times with new guy(s) and I often wonder how they're dealing with her hot/cold, pissed/ecstatic attitude. I sure as hell don't miss it. It's nice not having to deal with it any more. Being single with money in the bank for once is a nice feeling...I'm sure it will wear off, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
It does have it's positives too. I mean there is no way I ever would have been able to build my car while being married to her.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Staging Lane

now,now guys....it's not ALWAYS a girls fault! i agree a lot of them have problems,but you can't stereotype all of them!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:57 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by caramaro
now,now guys....it's not ALWAYS a girls fault! i agree a lot of them have problems,but you can't stereotype all of them!
I agree with that statement. It takes two and in this case he is married also.