Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gremlin pissing me off......

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 10:01 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gremlin pissing me off......

just got everything installed and have been breaking in the engine and clutch... Runs awesome but have realized my Meziere WP only starts randomly and when it does not start the ignition system loses spark and does not allow the engine to start. It is the darnest thing and can not determine what is causing this. Here I should mention I did mistakenly re-wire the relay with ground and trigger on the wrong poles, but have replaced the relay and wired correctly and is doing the same thing. My trigger is wired to the fuel pump ignition wire, the power is wired to the battery , the ground is wired to the chassis, and the blue wiire and ground wire off the pump are wired connected correctly....... Any help with this would be very much appreciated! Thanks
Old 03-21-2010, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When I had mine, it was powered from one of the empty HDLP DR slots in fuseblock #1 (Camaro) and grounded to the front of the driver's side wheelhouse (G101).
No relay just the inline fuse.

It worked flawlessly for years, until the pulley wore out.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:49 PM
TECH Resident

Need some help here... this is not normal... I will turn the ignition on and wait for the pump to start.... any experience here? Thanks.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:25 PM
TECH Resident

Have not got this diagnosed yet... I believe it is related to the ignition system. It will be fine and then it will not energize randomly, which is why the pump does not start when it happens. Any ideas or direction here would be much appreciated. Thank you.