Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Sway Bar Endlinks Front and Rear Koni / Strano Setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sway Bar Endlinks Front and Rear Koni / Strano Setup

I can't find anything on the search that applys so:

Koni / Strano's. Steve is unavailable until Wednesday.

When comparing stock endlinks to energy suspension 9.1118(g) or (r) or something like that (part called out in energy's catalog) -there seems to be about .75-1" difference. (this might be because of worn rubber)

Anyways, the car isn't aligned yet, however I did mount the sway bars and they are at angles.I was under the impression that they were supposed to be level with the ground. Should I remove them both until alignment, Just unbolt the endlinks, drive it like it is to the shop? Find endlinks that are shorter, more comparable to stock...?

Also does the car, now a bit lowered need a different size endlink? I will be continuing my investment with strano this summer with his sway bars but until then I need something to replace the broken bolts and rubber bushings that came off the car.

Thanks and hopefully this thread helps people in the future.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Wait, did you use the endlinks provided with the swaybars? And did you install the swaybars while the car was sitting on level ground (not on jackstands)?
Old 03-22-2010, 05:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think he's got the stock bars on still, but other springs/etc, and is having trouble with the stock endlinks (not a surprise).

Quick Reply: Sway Bar Endlinks Front and Rear Koni / Strano Setup