Notices

WTB: 17" Polished WS6 wheels WITH good tires. Maybe others types...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 01:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB: 17" Polished WS6 wheels WITH good tires. Maybe others types...

Hey everyone. Looking for a wheel/tire package. I doubt Ill find what Im looking for, but I thought that the first time...then found my current set.

Im looking for a set of 17" WS6 wheels...the polished/cleared finish. I think I need the earlier ones...not the ones where the spokes sort of end before the rim.

This kind..

I would like them to have good tires. They dont have to be new...but maybe more than half their life left would be PERFECT. Brand doesnt really matter, but cant use slicks or DRs, as this is for a daily driver.

Obviously the closer to 19401 (Norristown, PA) would be best, but Im willing to go for a drive for a good deal.

Let me know what you have! If you have a nice set of wheels other than these...feel free to post up

J.

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 03-24-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bump...whatcha got?? Ill look at different styles. Not sure what else would look good.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

For the weekend crowd. I wont keep bumping this much I guess. Figured someone would want to get rid of that old set of wheels/tires that are collecting dust in the garage
Old 04-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just to throw it out there i know your lookin for the chrome ones but i have a set from my 99 trans am that i painted black. They are stock in good condition minus one little bend and has a set of kuhmo z rated tires on it with about 50 % on them maybe 40% on rear.I was only trying to get about 150 for them and i like in Eagleville right by Norristown
Attached Thumbnails WTB: 17" Polished WS6 wheels WITH good tires.  Maybe others types...-amber2-003.jpg   WTB: 17" Polished WS6 wheels WITH good tires.  Maybe others types...-amber2.jpg   WTB: 17" Polished WS6 wheels WITH good tires.  Maybe others types...-amber2-015.jpg   WTB: 17" Polished WS6 wheels WITH good tires.  Maybe others types...-amber2-012.jpg   WTB: 17" Polished WS6 wheels WITH good tires.  Maybe others types...-amber2-001.jpg