Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Mothers Billet Polish

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 10:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mothers Billet Polish

Just tried this for the 1st time and man it works awesome.....highly recommend this to anyone with polished rims.....

John
Old 01-04-2004, 12:32 PM
12 Second Club

A friend of mine has that stuff, and its works some wonders. Try it on your AC condenser and see what it'll do to that. Instant mirror
Old 01-05-2004, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Yep! It works wonders on polishing stainless and aluminum. It was my 1st choice!

I got tired of polishing my rims week after week so I opted to use it right before I Zoopsealed the Z06s. 3 months later and my rims look as shiny as the first day I mounted them. No more lengthy polishing for me every other week.
Old 01-05-2004, 10:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Hyper SS
I got tired of polishing my rims week after week so I opted to use it right before I Zoopsealed the Z06s. 3 months later and my rims look as shiny as the first day I mounted them. No more lengthy polishing for me every other week.
Would you recommend Zoopsealed, and where could I go about getting that?
Old 01-06-2004, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OneMeanZ
Would you recommend Zoopsealed, and where could I go about getting that?
Let see...with one kit I zoopsealed 4 rims inside and out, 4 black zinc plated rotors, a pair of Corsa tips, one red anodized MBA shifter ball & MBA cylinder head plate and a few other misc. items under the hood. Plus I had enough left over to make the wife happy by zoopsealing our stainless steel dishwasher, oven and hood vent and still had enough to zoop to do another set of rims.

I can't tell you how many times in the last few months I saved in hours and elbow grease plus towels / rags and mother billet polish to keep just the rims clean without it.

As long as you follow the directions to applying zoopseal 'to the letter' and properly clean and take care of them (cleaning is quick and easy also) then it supposedly should last up to 2 years without having to re-seal them again.

The only reason I looked into trying the stuff out was because I didn't want the added weight of having my rims chromed. Polish aluminum is a little lighter overall than chrome! Now I got the best of both worlds. Bling without the constant week after week of polishing and cleaning.

So I guess I would recommend it!!!

www.zoops.com

Quick Reply: Mothers Billet Polish