Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

There are NO stupid questions, only Stupid People :D

Old 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default There are NO stupid questions, only Stupid People :D

lol...when I took my T/A in for service, they said my control arms had "play" in them. I dunno crap about suspension, yet less what I'm even looking at. I wanna buy some new lower control arms but I dunno which ones. do I need non-adj. ones? single adj? or double? I just wanna upgrade and replace the factory. Also is their a such thing as front LCA's? when I read through the sponsers, all I read is Rear. There is my stupid questions. Lol all help is appriciated.

thanks.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:15 PM
TECH Regular

i would go with double adjustable lcas... you may not need them now, but if you lower your car and do other suspension mods you might need the adjustment later on so it will be there for you... single adjustables can be a pita because you have to remove the part to adjust it and hope you got it right before you put it back on the car... double adjustables are sooooo much easier to adjust and you do everything with the part still on the car so you can actually see the changes happen... i would also go with either a rod end or rotojoint on both ends for lcas... my personal recommendation would be umi double adj with rotojoints on both ends... umi makes great stuff and their new rotojoints are awesome... there are front lcas but they are referred to as lower a-arms
Old 03-29-2010, 06:17 PM
TECH Addict

The front is upper and lower a-arms. Also it could just be the bushing that are bad in your stock control arm. That being said if the cars suspension is stock the the non adj are fine but if you go to put on taller tires you might what to think about getting single adj now so you don't have to buy them over again later

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: There are NO stupid questions, only Stupid People :D