Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

programmer problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default programmer problems

i am probably going to order the predator in a couple weeks, but i have one concern. I was looking at the hypertech programmers at the lmperformance site, and they have a warning saying that the programmers have messed up the computers on some of the cars. Am i going to have to worry about that with the predator? or will i be okay? thanks alot
Old 01-04-2004, 03:42 AM
etc

while still new at this , i can say that i've used my hpp111 many times with no problems. recently got edit and have also used several times w. no problems. while any program or computer can develop issues and that there is the probability that some of the units will be defective. i feel it's relativly safe or i wouldn't do it. i think more often than is admited, it is user error [ not turning off accesories, fully charged batt. disturbing cable or bad conn.] if your not willing too take the risk on your own, have a pro tuner do it. they are more prepared than most of us if a problem arises. good luck w/ your tuning. remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained.