PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hp tuner ?

Old 03-29-2010, 10:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hp tuner ?

ok so i got HP tuner the other day and was playing withmy car, the old tune had the 3.42 gears from my 10 bolt andi swopped to a 9in with 4.11 gears. so i changed that in the program and then i played with the spark and fuel tables..what do you guys have your stoich at? what is good or bad? mine was set at 14.7 and i went to 13.7..just changing that and the gears the car feels a lot better..and my idle was at 1150 i lowered itto 1000 ..what the hell does the smothing button dur for the histigraphs? i know if changes the numbers around a little..fill me in..lol..im retarded
Old 03-29-2010, 10:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go to HPtuners. you need to know what your doing before you start adjusting random tables. I suggest getting Greg Banish's book off of Amazon. Or MAS motorsports beginner guide which actually gives you an idea as to what you need to do. Stoich is ~14.7

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4742

READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, & READ.
dont just blindly change ****

-Do you have a wideband?

HPTuners is NOT easy, i gave up on it for a while. The learning curve is S T E E P
Old 03-30-2010, 08:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya after i played with it and posted this thread i read that stoich is supost to be close to 14.7 dependingon fuel so i changed it back

Search this Thread