Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Those w/ 6LE McNord gauge overlays & A4's come inside....

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Question Those w/ 6LE McNord gauge overlays & A4's come inside....

I purchased the full set of 6LE McNord gauge overlays, I am confused on the A4 overlay. The plastic "PRND321"overlay is made of clear plastic with clear "holes" so the red shift selector can be seen. You cannot remove the factory gauge overlay, it must be sealed or sprayed on. If I place my 6LE/McNord overlay over it the "holes" for the shift selector will be hidden and you wont be able to see the red in the day time. Plus, if I add the new overlay over the old one it seems to make the original too thick to slide under the retainer? How has everyone else done theirs?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157
I purchased the full set of 6LE McNord gauge overlays, I am confused on the A4 overlay. The plastic "PRND321"overlay is made of clear plastic with clear "holes" so the red shift selector can be seen. You cannot remove the factory gauge overlay, it must be sealed or sprayed on. If I place my 6LE/McNord overlay over it the "holes" for the shift selector will be hidden and you wont be able to see the red in the day time. Plus, if I add the new overlay over the old one it seems to make the original too thick to slide under the retainer? How has everyone else done theirs?
E-mail Sommer86@6LE (or PM or whatever)... He has a video showing you what to do
Old 04-05-2010, 06:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks Mark!

Quick Reply: Those w/ 6LE McNord gauge overlays & A4's come inside....