What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

01 Trans Am WS6 22K miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Trans Am WS6 22K miles

Have a 2001 Sunset oarnge metallic Pontiac Trans Am,
A4
22K miles on it
Minor scratches that buff out
One minor defect on driver door panel
Just replaced stock battery
Original brakes, used mostly for highway.

Has SLP Intake box
SLP MAS
BBK 80MM throttle body
MSD Ignition COIL OVERS
Stainless steel long tube off road headers
HI-END Flows
Comes with a cranes cams tuner.
Engine and transmission tuned,
Runs hard and opens up top end.

Looking to sell fast, leaving army and it blue books at 12,500(not including add-ons)
Have all paperwork

David063@hotmail.com
Old 04-14-2010, 07:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

Certainly a very desireable color but the mods will scare many away despite the very low miles. If you need to sell fast, list it at that book value. I'm sure you will get many calls.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Banned

location!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Teching In

Default ..

Shes located in colorado. Cant post pics at the momment. There will be some this weekend tho! Hows does all these mods scare people away? Most of the owrk is done and its pretty damn fast!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by david.c.robbins
Shes located in colorado. Cant post pics at the momment. There will be some this weekend tho! Hows does all these mods scare people away? Most of the owrk is done and its pretty damn fast!
Mods on a low mile car are hit or miss. Generally people looking for a low low mile car want factory as that will make the car with more in the future etc. People who want to mod generally just pick up the cheapest to cheaper car they can find. Your car is stuck right in the middle of that, on one hand it has low miles but on the other it is no longer factory and most likely more than someone wants to pay when they can buy a T/A or Z28 and spend the rest on mods. It's a matter of finding the right buyer, one who wants low miles and has the same taste in mods as you.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by oChristiano
Mods on a low mile car are hit or miss. Generally people looking for a low low mile car want factory as that will make the car with more in the future etc. People who want to mod generally just pick up the cheapest to cheaper car they can find. Your car is stuck right in the middle of that, on one hand it has low miles but on the other it is no longer factory and most likely more than someone wants to pay when they can buy a T/A or Z28 and spend the rest on mods. It's a matter of finding the right buyer, one who wants low miles and has the same taste in mods as you.
Exactly. Good explanation. Low miles and stock equal the bigger $$$. Many people, including myself, won't even consider cars that have had engines modified, especially from younger sellers. Abuse is quite likely and to pay top dollar would be insane.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Teching In

I understand the abuse part, But heres the kicker. She still has the factory brakes on her and they have about 70% life left on them. Its been a free way car for driving to and from vegas from the past owner and for me its sat in a storage container while i was in Iraq. Not enough time has been given for a 24 year old such as myself to beat on her! Thanks for all the info too!
Old 04-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Default .

i hope these pics post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Teching In

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/1686508575.html
Old 04-16-2010, 09:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by david.c.robbins
I understand the abuse part, But heres the kicker. She still has the factory brakes on her and they have about 70% life left on them. Its been a free way car for driving to and from vegas from the past owner and for me its sat in a storage container while i was in Iraq. Not enough time has been given for a 24 year old such as myself to beat on her! Thanks for all the info too!
There are always exceptions and apparently your car is one of them. Someone may be getting a great car in a great color. Good luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: 01 Trans Am WS6 22K miles