Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

1 inch drop pics?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 09:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 inch drop pics?

Anyone have before and after pics after a 1 inch drop? I just put new wheels on my car and never realized how much it needs a little drop. The Y-pipe isn't far off the ground as it is so I would like to just go down an inch, but not sure how much it helps the look and after a quick search I didn't come up with much. Thanks in advance for any input.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by razorguy
Anyone have before and after pics after a 1 inch drop? I just put new wheels on my car and never realized how much it needs a little drop. The Y-pipe isn't far off the ground as it is so I would like to just go down an inch, but not sure how much it helps the look and after a quick search I didn't come up with much. Thanks in advance for any input.
There's a sticky in the appearance section that shows dozens of cars lowered and what springs they used, how much it lowered, etc. Just look and you'll see a whole shitload of them.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by razorguy
Here, I'll make it easy for you.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspension-brakes/406330-those-who-want-see-ride-height-after-springs.html
Old 04-27-2010, 11:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How is that spring install going for you