Notices

Pistons and rods wanted

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pistons and rods wanted

I am searching for trading, for a set of hbeam rods for a ls1, and also a set of forged pistons for a ls1 also. 3.902-3.905" bore with oem stroke. if possible the pistons id like to be around 10:1 or lower compression with stock heads n gasket.. let me know what you guys have!

anyways what I have for trade is
a 8.8 31 spline ford solid axle built for a f body, 3.73 gearing with a auburn lsd installed. very nice rear end needs brakes tho to finish the job. the axles are moser forged ones.. this rear should hold around 800-900whp without concerns..

a cold fusion nitrous kit for a ls1 wet kit. brand new with jets from 50hp to 150hp. kit is good for a 250hp shot if you get the jets. has a throttle body plate to inject the goods.

an alpine iva w205 dvd player head unit in good shape. works perfect screen works perfect, im only taking out if someone wants it as i need to get my motor finished as its just more importiant to me than a sweet deck comes with the ipod cable and everything.. very nice head unit.

i can also give some cash maybe.. depending how much is needed.. I can ship or meet you to swap or make a deal or whatnot. please pm me what you have and we can go from there..
Old 04-19-2010, 12:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i have a set of stock bore pistons. they are Mahle forged 3.898 with wrist pins and rings. 4cc valve releifs. with stock heads and gasket they are around 9.5 ~ compression i beleive.

PM if intrested.