Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

E85 pumps in Jax

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E85 pumps in Jax

i am really considering getting my TC76 Trans Am on the corn juice and curious how plentiful E85 pumps are in the Jax area? i have seen a couple of them but i really dont wanna be up the creek with no E85 station around. lol.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are ZERO pumps save one and that belongs to Duval County Parks and Recreation. Believe me, when I found that there were no pumps here for E85 I was pissed! And the sad thing is that DCPR will not sell to civilians.

We should start a petition for E85, lol...

BTW - There are places on the net where you can buy 55gal drums of E85, but I don't recall the licensee issues that you would have to deal with. And an FYI, there is a Sunoco off of Beach Blvd & foster Dr that sells 110 IIRC, it may be 100, but I know it is 100+.

This is one thing I miss about Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, there are pumps all over the place with 100+ at the pump and in Ft. Lauderdale, there is a VP Race Fuel state where you can buy good'ol VP right out of the pump. Plus all the race shops sell Cam2 like water. Hell even the privet airports will sell you Ave-Gas right from the pump.

In the end, if your looking for a BUMP there is always Meth Injection

Good luck man!

DM