View Full Version : I hate Cancer / Lost my Girlfriend

waterbug1999
04-26-2010, 10:47 PM
My girlfriend of 2 1/2 years lost her battle with colon cancer last Monday. She just turned 32 on the 13th of this month.
She signed up here in September of last year but only made a few posts, then she took a turn for the worse and never got back on.

She bought her 1998 Trans am her self and that was her baby.. When we met she started to race it and at the end of last summer, we got her to run a 12.89 @ 108 mph pass.. She was so pumped and really happy that day.

This has changed my life forever, just thought I would share this. Here is the last pic at the track, she got her 12 sec pass and changed clothes in the pic.

She loved racing, sports, snowmobiling and was an all out cool girl. She will forever be missed. R.I.P.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs113.snc3/16060_1284294386119_1192908542_30889695_1137867_n. jpg

And a quick video of me, and some of her friends and family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axQWSbaMhUU

f-bodyguy
04-26-2010, 10:49 PM
sorry for your loss man, i couldnt even imagine

ZigZagZ
04-26-2010, 10:50 PM
Godspeed.

silvertooth
04-26-2010, 10:50 PM
My kids Mother passed away a year and half ago with colon cancer.I am sorry to hear about your loss.

78novacaine
04-26-2010, 10:52 PM
I am very sorry for your loss brother, I lost my mom to colon cancer my senior year of high school, its a terrible thing to watch a loved one go through, but I am comforted by the fact that she is not in pain anymore, as you should be as well.

chasgiv3
04-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Damn! I'm really sorry to hear that. She looked like a wonderfull person. My wife and I have been married for 29 years and I couldn't imagine life without her.

I'm not a religious person but I pray you go on with life the way she'd want you to. Celebrate the good times. She so appreciated that you stood by her side the whole time.
God Bless!

killamike
04-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear that.. My dad had leukemia so i know how you fell.

Lanaue
04-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss. I just don't know what else to say. God Bless you.

my1994z28
04-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Wow sorry for your loss Bro,Just know that she is no longer in pain.My prayers and thoughts are with you and her family.:angel:

92builtbird
04-26-2010, 11:12 PM
God bless. So sorry for your loss.

JIBBBY
04-26-2010, 11:20 PM
32 is way to young to go out.. So sorry to hear that, and I feel for you!!!

My older brother lost his wife of 35 years old to breast cancer just 8 years ago, and left behind two young children and a devistated older brother.. I cried at her open casket funeral, realising that her two young boys (my nefews will never see their mother again). I don't cry often either..

The worst part was that my brother told me when the cancer reached her brain she was cursing at him, saying mean words he has never heard her say before.. Just horrible stuff as she lost her mind and then shortly after lost her life... She was so kind and open hearted too. I miss her dearly still to this day:bang:

I also hate cancer.. Wish they would find a cure already!!!

crazy3rdgen
04-26-2010, 11:35 PM
I cant imagine being in your position man, stay tough. i cant stand death

performinnorman
04-26-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. May God place his comforting hands on each and every one of you. She's a beatiful person and her memory will live with you forever.

A350SOM
04-27-2010, 12:05 AM
sorry to hear about your loss

waterbug1999
04-27-2010, 12:06 AM
32 is way to young to go out.. So sorry to hear that, and I feel for you!!!

My older brother lost his wife of 35 years old to breast cancer just 8 years ago, and left behind two young children and a devistated older brother.. I cried at her open casket funeral, realising that her two young boys (my nefews will never see their mother again). I don't cry often either..

The worst part was that my brother told me when the cancer reached her brain she was cursing at him, saying mean words he has never heard her say before.. Just horrible stuff as she lost her mind and then shortly after lost her life... She was so kind and open hearted too. I miss her dearly still to this day:bang:

I also hate cancer.. Wish they would find a cure already!!!

She fought her little heart out till the end.. on the Sunday before she was saying she is going to beat this and cant wait to go fishing.

I know she is in a better place now and pain free.. being one of the paul barrers, I was with her to the very end.

The weird/cool thing was, the Tuesday after her death, I had a dream that she was leaning over me, telling her mom that shes ok, shes ok.. So, I took that as a sign, That helped.

78novacaine
04-27-2010, 12:15 AM
I know she is in a better place now and pain free..

coming from someone who has been there, that is the absolute most important thing to keep in mind in an ordeal such as this. like I said earlier, I am terribly sorry for your loss, but you will see her again one day when it's your time.

waterbug1999
04-27-2010, 12:18 AM
coming from someone who has been there, that is the absolute most important thing to keep in mind in an ordeal such as this. like I said earlier, I am terribly sorry for your loss, but you will see her again one day when it's your time.

Thats exactly what I told her, she smiled.

RSbeast
04-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Absolutely horrible :(

I wish you to be a stronger person than I could likely be in that situation. May she rest in peace.

99'CajunFirehawk157
04-27-2010, 12:47 AM
Sorry for your loss, your angel is home.

Zac_Speed
04-27-2010, 12:50 AM
She's in a better place now man. Sorry, my grandpa was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. He's the only grandpa I've ever had so I'm praying for him...

APG12
04-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Very sorry to hear. God Bless.

SuperSam
04-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Rip .. Sorry for you're loss.

EVILWS6
04-27-2010, 01:02 AM
Sorry to read about your loss.

ls1ya
04-27-2010, 01:11 AM
i am terribly sorry for your loss, i send my condolences out to the friends, family and yourself. i lost my mother 2years ago and i can imagine your pain. may you stay as strong as you sound, take it day by day, and continue to remember her as she was. and yes you will see her again. And you are blessed, my mother has not come to me yet in a dream.....

dopy
04-27-2010, 01:21 AM
Sorry About loss. God Bless

hugger1975
04-27-2010, 01:31 AM
damn, i don even know what to say :(

very sorry for your loss.

AZ2ENVY
04-27-2010, 01:33 AM
sorry for your loss :( I cant even begin to imagine what its like :( Just
remember she cant be hurt anymore :)

brian_rs/ss
04-27-2010, 02:31 AM
To live in hearts we leave behind
Is not to die.
-Thomas Campbell, "Hallowed Ground"

Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
-Rossiter Worthington Raymond

i know it's hard to see the bigger picture, just hang in there man, life will go on.

Cole Train
04-27-2010, 06:36 AM
Jody man just remember the guys on MNGMP are there for ya and will help you out as much as they can. That's a very touching video, actually brought tears to my eye's bro :(

BHSS4142
04-27-2010, 07:03 AM
God bless you and her family man. She is definitely an amazing girl (I wish my g/f was into half as much stuff as she was.) Sorry for your loss, but hang in there bro.

BIG_MIKE2005
04-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Man this sux. Sorry for your loss, I lost my aunt to cancer & my wife lost her grandma as well. Keep your chin up cause you know she wouldnt want you to dwell on it & make yourself miserable. At least she had you by her side till the very end.

LEO
04-27-2010, 07:07 AM
Very sorry to hear that, I just lost my dad about a month ago to cancer.

blkjck
04-27-2010, 07:10 AM
sorry to hear man, i hurt from my grandmother dieing from cancer. id die if my GF did :(

c0ncEpT
04-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Sorry to hear that man. I just lost my dad to cancer and he was only 55. Its tough but you have to try and keep your head up and know she is always going to be there with you.

z_speedfreak
04-27-2010, 07:53 AM
damn dude... sorry for your loss.. I hate cancer too

BassProCamaro97
04-27-2010, 08:11 AM
My heart goes out to you and her family in this very sad time.

Be thankful that you got to spend time with a wonderful person and got to share in her life.

Cherish the good times you spent together and keep her spirit alive.

Believe it or not, one quote that has really helped me with the loss of a loved one was this:

You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones.
Dale Earnhardt

God speed.

~Jim~

deelong4002
04-27-2010, 08:22 AM
Very sorry for your loss. Cancer is a terrilbe thing. My younger brother was diagnosed with liver cancer at 16, and had a liver transplant at 17, and now must live his entire life in fear that it will come back or relapse.

Try to hold on to the good times you had together.

Maybe turn her car into a drag racer as a tribute to her, since it sounds like she like drag racing.

1972_Z-28
04-27-2010, 08:22 AM
Sorry for your loss and cancer does suck.

01ssreda4
04-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Keep her in your heart forever.....

Jon5212
04-27-2010, 09:15 AM
OP I'm sorry for your loss, I always keep this in my mind as I would hate to lose my wife, however death is not the end, it is merely a new beginning, to what we don't know.

cambirdracing
04-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Dang dude, you know how to make a grown man cry. I have been married to my wife for 2 years and couldn't imagine life without her. She is a breast cancer survivor for 21 years.

R.I.P. Raquel

Badguy7
04-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Im really sorry for your loss, i lost my father to Pancreatic Cancer back in Nov. of 08. I know how your feeling and what you've gone through this whole time dealing with this illness. Its the worst feeling imaginable guys, you really see just how serious this illness is. I still cry when i think about my dad, but im also happy that he's no longer suffering and in a better place. Its a pain that will always be there, no matter how much we put it in the back of our minds. It stays there till we think about them, but we have to move on and make the best of things and remember. They want us to be happy, move on with our lives but always remember them and have them in our hearts. Keep your head up, i know its hard but take it day by day and just remember the good times and the things you loved the most about her.

Pro Stock John
04-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Very sorry for your loss. Started getting choked up a bit when I read your "she smiled" post.

Bitemark46
04-27-2010, 10:09 AM
My condolences on your loss. She sounds like real cool cat. Be strong.

-Mark

StreetSilverado
04-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Very sorry for your loss :angel:

I just won't know what to say in a situation like this, I just can't imagine it.

Jazz-LT1
04-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I too am really sorry to hear that. It's so hard losing someone you really care for. Take care of yourself and try not to fall into depression though I know that will be hard.

Deepest sympathy...

WKMCD
04-27-2010, 10:35 AM
My condolences. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last month. We expect here to make a full recovery though. Still I cried for 2 days.

Hang in there.

01formula6
04-27-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss, she seemed like a great person. I can't imagine what you are going through.

waterbug1999
04-27-2010, 10:56 AM
It was my 1st day back at work yesterday so I was feeling really bummed out about everything. No one to really talk to so I posted up, thanks guys

white2001formula
04-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Dude,

My heart just dropped man. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Seems like she did exactly what she wanted over the last few years, and filled them with happiness. Good thing she had someone like you to spend times with as well. Take care, and trust in <insert your higher entities name here>. Things like this never make sense on why bad shit happens to good people.

-Chris

sslateron
04-27-2010, 11:41 AM
I pray she was born again, then will she have gone to a better place.
Cancer is very brutal and 1 in 3 is projected to get it, due to all the free radicals and toxins in our environment.
The only way to fight it is by antioxidants, eating healthy, exercising and supplements.
Just keeping it real from a spiritual and physical stand point, so others don't have to suffer hell in this world and the next.

BIG_MIKE2005
04-27-2010, 11:56 AM
It was my 1st day back at work yesterday so I was feeling really bummed out about everything. No one to really talk to so I posted up, thanks guys

You can always talk to us guys on the board man. you've been a member here long enough to know this. If it helps your grieving process I"m all ears man. Talk all you need to.

Z28_LT1
04-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Man i can't even begin to imagine what you must feel like during this time. I've been with my girlfriend for about 3 years now and I can't even begin to imagine losing her like that. :(
I agree with what was mentioned earlier that you will see her again, but until then all anyone can do is move on and take it one step at a time. Know that I'll be praying for you and your family and everyone thats involved.

Damian
04-27-2010, 12:08 PM
The phrase "the good die young" couldn't be any more true. My heart goes out to you, your girlfriend, and her family. 32 is way too young.

chupr0kabra
04-27-2010, 12:47 PM
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

-Mike

King Nothing
04-27-2010, 12:52 PM
OP i'm sorry for your loss and like others, i too know the feeling of having a loved on taken by cancer. my Dad when i was 9 died of pancreatic cancer, his neice (my cousin) when i was 23 she died of breast cancer, my grandmother (step-grandmother not blood related) died of lung cancer less than 10 years ago :( cancer is a horrible thing to watch someone go through, but rest assured she's in a better place and waiting for you to join her but not until you live your life.

Jody man just remember the guys on MNGMP are there for ya and will help you out as much as they can. That's a very touching video, actually brought tears to my eye's bro :(
same here, when it comes to death of a loved one especially dealing with cancer i get choked up and mainly think about my own father.

Mohammed
04-27-2010, 01:05 PM
our condolences on your loss ...

may GOD have mercy on her soul .

StealthFormula
04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
She seemed like a cool chick, I'm really sorry for your loss.

Joshiedoom
04-27-2010, 01:35 PM
My condolences man.

I pray for you, your family , her family and her friends.

weaklt1
04-27-2010, 01:43 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. We really NEED to find a cure for cancer as it is a very evil disease that does not discriminate. The video is a great memorial.

BIG_MIKE2005
04-27-2010, 03:03 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. We really NEED to find a cure for cancer as it is a very evil disease that does not discriminate. The video is a great memorial.

There are cures for certain kinds but your not gonna get it in the states. My wifes grandpa was told by a hospital here that he had some kind of cancer & would need to start treatments right away or he could pass on within a years time. He didnt like the possible side effect of modern medicine so he did some searching & found a doctor in Mexico known for curing certain types of cancer without mordern medicine. So he took a trip down there, stayed for 2 weeks & came back. Once back he followed that doctors advice & when he went back in to the hospital here it was completely gone. It totally baffled doctors here & they insisted on knowing what he had done for this to happen.

Supposedly this doctor was practicing here in the states & once it was found out he was sent back to Mexico & cannot practice medicine in the states anymore. Her grandpa told me all he did was get on a very strict diet including some food very hard to find in the states or thats just not available here (he brought some foods back into the states with him). So all he changed was his diet & took some herbs for about 2 months total & it was gone.

Some might call BS on this & even I would but I seen it happen first hand. This is a 100% true story. Since then I have heard of others leaving the country to seek cancer treatments elsewhere.

Heater
04-27-2010, 03:17 PM
So sorry for your loss.

TurdsOfMayhem
04-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Keep your head up waterbug. Prayers to you and family. Unfortunately cancer in all of its many forms, has stolen many loved ones from us.

Damian
04-27-2010, 03:40 PM
There are cures for certain kinds but your not gonna get it in the states. My wifes grandpa was told by a hospital here that he had some kind of cancer & would need to start treatments right away or he could pass on within a years time. He didnt like the possible side effect of modern medicine so he did some searching & found a doctor in Mexico known for curing certain types of cancer without mordern medicine. So he took a trip down there, stayed for 2 weeks & came back. Once back he followed that doctors advice & when he went back in to the hospital here it was completely gone. It totally baffled doctors here & they insisted on knowing what he had done for this to happen.

Supposedly this doctor was practicing here in the states & once it was found out he was sent back to Mexico & cannot practice medicine in the states anymore. Her grandpa told me all he did was get on a very strict diet including some food very hard to find in the states or thats just not available here (he brought some foods back into the states with him). So all he changed was his diet & took some herbs for about 2 months total & it was gone.

Some might call BS on this & even I would but I seen it happen first hand. This is a 100% true story. Since then I have heard of others leaving the country to seek cancer treatments elsewhere.

This story is totally believable.

Unfortunately, money is the root of all evil and there's a LOT more profit in "treatment" rather than cures.

That's a whole other discussion though, so lets get back on topic to show respect to the OP and his story.

BIG_MIKE2005
04-27-2010, 03:52 PM
This story is totally believable.

Unfortunately, money is the root of all evil and there's a LOT more profit in "treatment" rather than cures.

That's a whole other discussion though, so lets get back on topic to show respect to the OP and his story.

Agreed, I almost mentioned that but didnt want to get all side-tracked. Wasnt meaning to start a whole conversation in this thread, sorry. Was just sharing a experience we endured dealing with cancer.

Back on topic.

Esco99
04-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Sorry for your loss.

waterbug1999
04-27-2010, 05:46 PM
She went to Texas, Katy area I believe, for some alternative cancer treatment at a "bruzinksi clinic".. IT looked promising, but after 3 weeks of coming back to MN it took a turn for the worse and nothing was working.

Ill post this here, why not. We have had several fund raisers for her throughout her ordeal to try and help with some of the bills. You can imagine how a surgery, 12 weeks of chemo, then 6 weeks at a clinic in Texas that the Insurance would not pay for so that was out of pocket, then the ~2 months of in and out of the hospital adds up then some hospice care..

Here is a link that was set up months ago

http://raquel.fowdwebs.com/

This was taken Halloween of 08..

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs408.snc3/24696_384721773431_575663431_3866141_3711027_n.jpg

02BLACKTAWS6
04-27-2010, 05:55 PM
This was hard to read. I feel horrible and I wish you and her family the best.

john563
04-27-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm soo sorry for your loss..

Dutchman427
04-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Damn,,,this was definitely hard to read man. Sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family all the best.

Speed Density
04-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Man, that's got to be tough to deal with. I am really sorry to read this, I hope her family and yourself are doing ok.

Tony.

TS6
04-27-2010, 08:14 PM
My condolences sir.

I am also 32 and have been fighting cancer for a few years now. I'm currently in the hospital for cancer related hip replacement. I have a little boy and it kills me to see him watch me deal with this.

It sounds like you made her last days (well, several days/months/years) very enjoyable and for that you should take comfort in that. As someone who can relate to her struggle, I feel like I can speak on this. Know that her life was better because of you, and keep her memory alive with the pictures and stories you have.

Again, my sympathies. I'm not a religious man so I won't comment on the afterlife and such, I respect whatever you believe, but I will say that wherever she is, is better than suffering with the cancer.

94zGreen
04-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Cancer sucks, lost my great grandmother to breast cancer.

nick122590
04-27-2010, 08:51 PM
stay strong my man, i couldnt even imagine what you are going through. shes in a better place and is in no more pain. keep your head high. like others have said, youll see her again.

Subliminal Hit
04-27-2010, 10:05 PM
I had to shut off the video with about a minute to go last night because I almost started crying and don't even know you or her. I told the story in the barber shop today and every guy in there had a heavy heart. I can't even imagine the pain, very pretty girl looked like she loved life & you. This is why I hate sayings like "everything happens for a reason". That's total BS. No good person should die that young. It actually pisses me off.

I'm sure my words aren't helping, nothing can. But thanks for posting up, we need things like this sometimes to put life in perspective.

May she R.I.P.

02 wife
04-27-2010, 10:24 PM
I lost my beloved mother to leukemia last year. My prayers are with you.

Red Barchetta_98WS6
04-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Most difficult thread I've ever read on this site.

I watched the video last night and found myself with lump in throat and fighting tears as well...I made it to the end but it wasn't easy...the tears won out.

I have never commented on anything of this sort but this one really, really got to me. It reminds one of what is important, and while I do not know either of you, my heart was just breaking watching it. My sincerest condolences to you and those touched by this.

Camaro_94
04-28-2010, 12:59 AM
Very sorry to hear man.

I wish you and the family the best.

Just always remember the good times and never let them go. She seemed like an incredible person.

- Mike

Daryn
04-28-2010, 01:30 AM
...... im sorry about your loss man, keep your head up, dont let it get you down. shes in heaven now.

flippincamaro
04-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Wow, Such a young age, But I guess God needed another angel to look over us. God bless you an the family for your loss.

Fatbum
04-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Grandfather was just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer last month and went to visit him, sucks. My grandmother died from breast cancer, my mother has breast cancer, it's really common in my family. Made doing relay for life something very special.

Cancer's horrible stuff, take care man sorry for your loss.

HoLLo
04-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Very sad. Be strong. I recently lost an uncle, and last month a coworker of mine discovered he had lung cancer which has now spread to his brain. He has been a smoker his whole life. He's only maybe 50. :(

Again, my sympathies. I'm not a religious man so I won't comment on the afterlife and such, I respect whatever you believe, but I will say that wherever she is, is better than suffering with the cancer.

And I second this.

cooter brown
04-28-2010, 02:22 AM
CANCER SUCKS!!!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss, man. My prayers for you and yours and her family!

West Texas Blues
04-28-2010, 03:51 AM
I've never lost anybody quite this close to me... so I don't know what to say exactly. My prayers are with you and your family, and I hope your pain passes quickly. Rest in Peace Raquel Petrowski.

onebadazzls1ta
04-28-2010, 09:38 AM
That video made me cry man I'm so sorry for your loss I cant imagine life without my fiancee she's great I'm truly sorry to hear about the passing of your life partner. :( GOD SPEED!

liquidsmooth
04-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Meh, I lost my dad to pancreas and kidney cancer (built nukes for the government), and both of my mom's parents, one to colon, the other to lung/liver (hmmm). It sucks but you move on. I think you should remove the picture of her with top half out, that's kind of weird, but god bless, and good luck. It will get easier with time. :angel:

Ping King
04-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Ill put a word in for you. My condolences. Hang in there!

Sharpe
04-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Very sad. My condolences.

GTOSE
04-28-2010, 06:47 PM
That's terrible.

Sorry for your loss man :(

clint195
04-28-2010, 06:49 PM
After watching the video and seeing the effects of cancer it really hit me. I had a tear running down my face. My thoughts are with you.

KingSS
04-28-2010, 09:19 PM
Horrible to hear, sorry for the loss.

RIP

Cheetoh
04-28-2010, 09:28 PM
I'm very, very sorry for your loss. May She rest in Peace. Take care man...

TS6
04-28-2010, 09:36 PM
If you ever wanna talk via PM (if some stuff is too private) feel free to shoot me a message. Whatever helps man.

Choppers
04-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Be strong and keep your head up man. If you ever need anything I think everyone would be willing to help you out. I watched that video and it was very touching. Brought a tear to my eyes. I couldn't imagine having to go through all this.

enginenine
04-28-2010, 10:31 PM
I got some dirt or something in my eyes while I was watching that video. Our prayers are with you and the family James

Ryphraph
04-29-2010, 01:35 AM
I am sorry for your loss.

Ryph

myk
04-29-2010, 06:55 AM
I lost both my parents to cancer, and my sister is a survivor as of this day. Everyone's pain is unique but I understand what you're going through. Keep the good memories alive and stay strong...

jmurray87
04-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Sorry for the loss man, she looked and sounded like an amazing person. :(

608kZ28
04-29-2010, 04:23 PM
my girl had ovarian (sp?) cancer when she was 24. she survived. they took her ovaries so she cant have any kids. she is now 28. and i am thankful everyday she is in my life. best woman i ever meet. my mom had thyroid cancer and she lived. my grandma had stomach cancer but she passed away from it. sorry for the loss

SpeedFreak123
04-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I am very sorry for your loss, after watching the video i had tears in my eyes. She seemed like a great person. You'll see her again one day, just know she is looking down on you :angel:

00FlowCamaro
04-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Sorry to hear this dude. My grandma has had cancer for the past six or seven years. She is in her last year so the doctor says. I'm very close to her so I know how you feel to an extent. My prayers are with you.

juniorz28
04-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Sorry for your loss... Just keep your head up high, and remember the great moments.

TORCHD 02 TA
04-30-2010, 04:55 AM
:( Sorry for your loss :(

Just think, she's up staris rowin gears right now :burn:

Keep your head up :)

davidv
04-30-2010, 09:33 AM
im real sorry to hear that my friend, i just couldnt imagine to live without that special person. all i can say is that stay strong and memories is what keeps us strong and alive.

blackfang
04-30-2010, 01:21 PM
I am sorry for your loss. :(

SlowSS416
04-30-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss man. Just keep your head up and remember it's all part of God's plan. I can't even image your pain but just remember we're all pulling for you on here. Godspeed my friend

31camaro
04-30-2010, 01:58 PM
i am so sorry about your loss, and my god be with you and her, your are a very lucky man to have had the opportunity to be with such a cool woman, they are 1 and a million for sure

waterbug1999
04-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Sad.. Just deleted her log in spot on my lap top. :-( I wanted to leave it but I was sad every time I was logging on seeing it.

crazymagman
05-01-2010, 10:20 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss. It's so sad when I hear of anyone having cancer, but when someone so young passes from it, then it is that much harder on family and friends, and honestly puts life in perspective as to how precious it is. We'll be praying for comfort and strength for all of you.

2002sscamaro
05-01-2010, 10:34 AM
sorry for your loss man

98RedBird
05-01-2010, 10:52 AM
I hate to read stuff like this. What sucks even more is this kind of stuff happens every day. Cancer SUCKS.

I'm sorry to hear man. You're in my prayers.

waterbug1999
05-08-2010, 08:21 PM
So, I have this old broke water thingy that is hung up on the garage wall next to where I made the little rose garden for Raquel. I planted one sunflower seed in it before she died. It started growing as you can see in the picture, but look what else decided to come lay next to it. Thought it was cool and thought of Raquel.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z164/waterbug1999/100_1699.jpg

JosephIV
05-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope she is at peace and happy.

I lost my Grandmother to breast cancer and Godfather to Lymphatic cancer. It sucks. There's no way to describe it.

People enter your life and you are better for having them in your life. Honor her memory in a positive way, it's what those we love deserve.

Take care bro, I hope you can go on to enjoy life as your girl would have wanted you to.

waterbug1999
05-08-2010, 10:01 PM
I am running in the 5K "Cure for Cancer" run tomorrow, this is the breast cancer run.. Next Sunday is the "Get your rear in gear" colon cancer 5K, doing that too. Ive never ran a 5K but im going to to either finish it, or die trying.

TurdsOfMayhem
05-08-2010, 11:53 PM
That is an amazing pic waterbug! She will always be with the people she loves.

Zaxz28
05-09-2010, 12:17 AM
I am sure she was a beautiful woman inside and out, I cannot imagine but I am truly sorry for your loss. I wish you well sir....

ttranssam
05-09-2010, 12:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCvgXw-Bh04

sorry man, she will always be there with you...

ttranssam
05-09-2010, 12:49 AM
BTW...i know its country but give it a second before you stop it...

waterbug1999
05-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Ran the race today.. It felt good but was sad to see all the "in memory" tags all over. Im no runner, I smoked for 17 years and stopped when I met Raquel. But, I ended up making it in the top 1000 out of 7,500 people though, felt good. Running the colon cancer run, which i what she died from, next Sunday.

Im the taller dude.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt85/waterbug199/photo.jpg

madmike9396
05-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Good job on the run and Sorry for your lose i couldnt even imagine

01ssreda4
05-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Nice job on the run :thumb:

These are 2 I have always liked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHvVXMVSy4c&feature=related

waterbug1999
05-15-2010, 03:33 AM
She was such a beautiful person.. She didnt deserve do die! She loved life, she loved cars, she loved everything.

01ssreda4
05-15-2010, 08:56 AM
nice pics :thumb:

fucter
05-16-2010, 08:09 PM
wow, sorry, I don't know what to say.

Maybe organize a race in her memory, proceeds going to colon cancer research.
I suck at giving advice, once again, I'm sorry man.

waterbug1999
05-16-2010, 08:16 PM
well.. today was the colon cancer race so i was pretty pumped and emotional at the same time.

Im no runner and pushed it the whole way, came in at 26:07, and 242nd out of 1162 people. This coarse sucked, it was either up hill or down hill, but I knew she was watching me, and giving me some strength. . R.I.P sweetheart.

Sax1031
05-16-2010, 08:22 PM
:( :( :(

Mike 00'SS
05-17-2010, 06:19 PM
I wish there was somthing to say that wasnt already said many times over. The pic with the dove is just too much man, she is definetly watching down on you (like a guardian angle)..her suffering is over and thats the good thing.

Cherish the memories, the good times and be happy for the time spent with each other.

RIP Raquel Petrowski

MARKSZ71
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
sorry for the loss i know she is in your hear forever GOD BLESS and stay strong