View Full Version : Craigslist find: Who's car is this?

Nacho SS
04-29-2010, 12:58 AM
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/1710434468.html

Car has some mods done to it. I'm pretty interested in it. Anybody know who's this is? It has new york plates in the vid but its for sale in cali. Add says car is in Reseda.

Pics from the CL add:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/panner/Picture1-4.png

Youtube vid link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bHw6ard_Po

RPD_Vette84
04-29-2010, 01:44 AM
i know that car. George Lara and I installed the cam and intake on it. super clean car. the owners name is Tim. hes a cool guy too.

Nacho SS
04-29-2010, 04:38 AM
i know that car. George Lara and I installed the cam and intake on it. super clean car. the owners name is Tim. hes a cool guy too.

I've heard good things about George. Does Tim post on tech?

ss.slp.ls1
04-29-2010, 05:02 AM
Seems like not enough stall and gear for such a big cam...

Sommer86
04-29-2010, 06:24 AM
I've heard good things about George. Does Tim post on tech?

I really like his work. Great guy. And yeah, Tim does post, Nacho. I think it's NocuousWS6 or something

Seems like not enough stall and gear for such a big cam...
Sorry SRJ, I don't know enough about his car to help you out....but god it sounds great, lol.

Nacho SS
04-29-2010, 03:26 PM
I really like his work. Great guy. And yeah, Tim does post, Nacho. I think it's NocuousWS6 or something

Sorry SRJ, I don't know enough about his car to help you out....but god it sounds great, lol.

Thanks Mike. I'm going to give the seller an email and a call about the car. Seems pretty stout but I have concerns similar to SRJ's when buying a modded car.

If anyone else has any info, they would be a big help. Thanks.

fast01z28
04-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Im still willing to sell my car. ;)

Tim is a cool guy. Ive met him.

Raptor_WS6
04-30-2010, 03:16 AM
thats tims car. i installed his headers and ory, and george lara helped install the cam and tune.

car is well taken care of. he babies the thing, this is one car you should not fear just because its modded

NocuousWS6
04-30-2010, 04:05 AM
This is my car. Yes this car is very well cared for (Thanks for the props guys!) Ive had a blast with this car & have met alot of good friends in the process of owning it. Im not hurting to sell but wouldnt mind not having monthly payments. If I cant get close to what Im asking I'll just keep it. feel free to hit me up here or call for any other questions :nod:

Mr.z/28
04-30-2010, 04:46 AM
Tims car will make you :drool:
I love it when it sits on skinnies and fatties. :D

Nacho SS
04-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Im still willing to sell my car. ;)

Tim is a cool guy. Ive met him.
Yeah I still want your ride so bad. I have the same idea of cleanliness when it comes to cars as you. Its just that when I sell the monte I doubt I'm getting 16 for it.
thats tims car. i installed his headers and ory, and george lara helped install the cam and tune.

car is well taken care of. he babies the thing, this is one car you should not fear just because its modded
Good to hear.

This is my car. Yes this car is very well cared for (Thanks for the props guys!) Ive had a blast with this car & have met alot of good friends in the process of owning it. Im not hurting to sell but wouldnt mind not having monthly payments. If I cant get close to what Im asking I'll just keep it. feel free to hit me up here or call for any other questions :nod:
I emailed you back Tim. Thanks.

Tims car will make you :drool:
I love it when it sits on skinnies and fatties. :D
Once again, good to hear.

NocuousWS6
06-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Car is still available