View Full Version : Race Proven Motorsports Hiring!!

Frans96SS
05-03-2010, 02:43 PM
We are in need of a sales/ internet marketing person. I am beyond overwhelmed with calls,emails,PM's now and i just simply cant handle it. I would like someone who has a GOOD amount of LSX knowledge so they can answer ?'s for customers also. I dont need someone to just answer the phone and hand it to me. Not looking to pay someone out of Yale or Havard either. Please Email me: Fran@RaceProvenMotorsports.net

fergymoto
05-03-2010, 03:47 PM
I would be all over this if I was in the area! Good luck to ya Fran. Sounds like business is good!

Frosty
05-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Damn, Claymont is just a bit too far I think, I'm in need a job and know the internet well and have a decent knowledge of LS motors.

Hmmmm

Frans96SS
05-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Damn, Claymont is just a bit too far I think, I'm in need a job and know the internet well and have a decent knowledge of LS motors.

Hmmmm

Claymont is about 20 mins from philly haha

Frosty
05-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm on the OTHER side of the city, Bucks County.

I still might send you my resume, though I'm certainly not a LSx techie so I probably won't have that experience you're looking for.

z28camaro1090
05-04-2010, 02:20 PM
I would be interested i live in claymont. I have talked to you on the phone a few times about issues with my lt1 and ls1. I wouldnt be able to do anything for 2 weeks until i am out of school however. What kind of experience are you looking for?