Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

01 Camaro z28 not stock?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 01 Camaro z28 not stock?

Ok I bought this camaro for $4500 from a guy that buys and sells cars in his house. He claimed that the original owner was an "American" us mexicans call that to the owners of cars who keep their cars super clean. Anyways, he claimed that the original owner kept this car top shape all the time and that car had own facotry replacement parts since the 1day the original buyer bought it from the agency.

Anyways after I bought it I replaced the alternator twice the same day since the replacement was a manufacturer rebuild unit from o'reillys an the car has been working fine since. Today I decided to Jack the car up to check what exhaust it had. As I did I noticed it didn't had the original shocks, instead it has some "bleinstein" yellow shocks that says are made in Germany? Also has a hooker aero chamber exhaust and a TQ Automotive gear box?

I'm a noob to ls1 and was wondering if some of these are stock? Also has an aftermarket lid with a trany cooler and throttle body bypass already made as well a most of free mods
-Sent from iPhone

Last edited by needtransam; 05-13-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:24 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

personally I would be pumped that its not stock and has upgrades not sure if any of those are stock but all are usual mods people do.