Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Back in a Camaro after a few years!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back in a Camaro after a few years!

Yea my name is Sammy I recently got back into a Camaro and couldn't be happier. I'm 21 and have owned a 83 Firebird, 77 Camaro, 86 Camaro, 95 V6 5speed Camaro, 95 Z28 Auto Camaro, and now a 93 Z28 6 speed. It's a 93 car with an 01 ss front end conversion on it. The car has ported and polished heads, cam, tune, exhaust, cold air, underdrive pulley. It currently has flowmaster muffler with gutted cat but don't really like how loud it is so I'm tring to find a high flow cat (if anyone has one). Wanting to paint the car hugger orange with the scoop black and do black wheels with the machined lip. Also the interior is currently tan and i want black leather interior. Theres a long long list of stuff I want to do to it but I'm just glad to finally have the 6 speed v8 which ive wanted for a long long time.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Staging Lane

Whats the next performance adder I could get? I know a lot of people get bigger tb and different intake. What does everyone think would be next logical upgrade?
Old 05-19-2010, 08:07 AM
11 Second Club

Welcome to the site!!! as for as next mod, just looking at your list there.... I'd have to look into upgrading to larger intake and TB since your heads are already ported. Just my thought. Check out the classifieds for some cats, could've sworn I saw some on there recently. And No matter how much I buy or do to my car, that damn list Never seems to get Shorter!!! lol
Old 05-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Staging Lane

whats a good intake and what size tb would be good? Yea i have a huge list after I get it painted I want to start on getting the interior black, then wheels, then system, then suspension, with some power adders in between prob.