Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust set up opinions

Old 05-23-2010, 09:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Exhaust set up opinions

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum, but anyway I have a 02 Trans am 6 speed that I need some advice on exhaust for. Right now the car has longtubes, ory pipe, and a flowmaster catback. I just ordered a Torquer V.2 and I want to get rid of the Flowmaster muffler while I'm working on it for a better flowing one. I want a good sound and the cam to be heard I just don't want the cops attention. I know this is more of a personal preference kind of thing but theres not alot of cars around here with aftermarket exhaust let alone cammed just wanted some opinions. Thanks in advance.
Justin
Old 05-25-2010, 11:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A couple of ones we sell the most of without breaking your wallet would be a Magnaflow catback or a Hooker catback. Both have a good sound and flow very well compared the the Flowmaster on the car. Either will be a nice upgrade for your build.

Jon
Old 05-25-2010, 01:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would go with magnaflow if you don't want it to be too loud at idle and normal driving.

Search this Thread