Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Ft Walton Beach Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 02:53 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ft Walton Beach Tuning

Hello all,

I know it's a way's off, but wanted to gauge interest here in using Jeremy Formato's Fasterproms tuning and porting services in the Ft Walton Beach area. As it is now, he going to definitely be there tuning on Friday, September 24th and Saturday the 25th while attending a SSR function. We are currently talking with a local dyno shop to be able to work out of for the week of the 20th. Dates and shop are still to be determined, but will update in here when confirmed.

If you are interested please PM with a phone # to reach you at and what you want done, or reply in here.

Here is an informational link for those who are not sure exactly what we do and tuning info:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...thru-27th.html

If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 813 476 7364 or reply/pm in here.

As always, we can also have ported intakes and throttle bodies available and installation is no charge - we just need to know when you reserve your vehicle's time spot.

Thanks

Dan
Fasterproms
Old 06-16-2010, 02:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The dates are going to be the Wednesday the 22nd and Thursday the 23rd. Once the dyno shop is confirmed I will post it.

Jeremy will still be there on the 24th and 25th attending an SSR rally tuning at that time and may be able to fit in one or two more during those two day's, but it looks like that will fill. Will keep this thread updated.

Thank you.
Dan
Fasterproms
Old 09-14-2010, 11:28 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

This is coming up next week so I need to know who is in or not. PLEASE CALL MY CELL 813-495-8778 as it is the best way to get a hold of me.
We go over the ENTIRE tune with a fine tooth comb and leave no stone unturned. We will explain what we are doing and why. We can help diagnose and point you in the best direction for your application. You will not find any other that will go as deep as we do.
Thank you
Jeremy Formato

Quick Reply: Ft Walton Beach Tuning