Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Nightmare with hydraulics

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 02:35 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Nightmare with hydraulics

the problem was the cluth pedal stuck on the floor at normal driving,after repalce the master cylinder with RAM racing clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder replaced with GM performance slave cylinder,the issue still only when i powershift or fast shifting,once i noticed even when i shift slowly but in high RPM,please help
Old 06-04-2010, 03:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're installing all that, might as well have spent a little bit more on the remote bleeder.

Remoted clutch bleeder FTW!

Sounds like a bleeding issue if you have replaced all that.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joblo1978
If you're installing all that, might as well have spent a little bit more on the remote bleeder.

Remoted clutch bleeder FTW!

Sounds like a bleeding issue if you have replaced all that.
This is where I would start, when I first got my car i had all these problems. Like you I replaced all of the hydraulics, the problem then became the 2-3 shift. If I had launched first pulled through 1st and 2nd as I went into 3rd or try to the pedal would stick.

My problem ended up being the clutch, my theory is that as it would heat up the pressure plate would begin to "stick" and loose tension.

Good luck!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by k5383
This is where I would start, when I first got my car i had all these problems. Like you I replaced all of the hydraulics, the problem then became the 2-3 shift. If I had launched first pulled through 1st and 2nd as I went into 3rd or try to the pedal would stick.

My problem ended up being the clutch, my theory is that as it would heat up the pressure plate would begin to "stick" and loose tension.

Good luck!
^Agreed - if the master and slave are new, fluid is clean and BLED then you shouldn't have any problems unless it's the clutch itself.

Quick Reply: Nightmare with hydraulics