Negative Trader Feedback - Messed Up Situation from 01wssick

View Full Version : Messed Up Situation from 01wssick

KirkEvil
06-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Playing nice isnt getting anything done and Im tired of being bullshitted.

I purchased a pt4000 stall from 01wssick (http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=154498) on 5/25. I sent him a money order for $500, and he shipped it out quick and even sent me a tracking #.

I got the TC delivered by UPS on 5/28 and the input neck was smashed into an oval shape because 01wssick did a shitty job packaging it up (Pictures Below). Im not sure what he was thinking packing up a 30lb TC with a few pieces of foam and a cost cutters bag, not to mention the decomposing rag jammed inside it.

So I contact him pretty pissed, but still respectful, and tell him what happened. I asked for a refund and told him that I would ship this back to him at my cost. (The shipper is responsible for claims, and they are the one to get compensation from UPS) I really doubt that UPS would award the money based on his shitty job at packaging.

This guy apologizes for the damage, and offers to pay for the damage, telling me to call Yank and get a quote. I talk to yank and they quote $300 to fix it. I tell the seller, then he completely stops answering my calls/texts/PMs for 4 days, which I sent every day. The cool thing about technology is that I can monitor his activity on LS1tech, and texts are confirmed received. I know he checked them but NO ANSWER.

I then open a claim at UPS to replace the part, claiming its new value of $845. UPS allows the receiver to open a claim, but the shipper gets the final compensation for damage. I sent him a text to check his PMs for info on the claim, and big surprise, he logs in not a minute later to check it! Still no response...

After 4 days since he stopped responding, I get a text from 01wssick saying that “UPS called him and they are going to cover it”. I then contact UPS claims and they say that I will be called later on to schedule an inspection of the package. (I setup the inspection to be at my delivered address). UPS claims called the next day and scheduled a pickup of the TC and packaging for inspection. So basically 01wssick bullshitted me.

Conversation picked up from there in 01wssick visitor messages (http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=154498#visitor_messaging)

UPS sends the TC back to him after inspection. If UPS covers the part, I just made this guy $345 profit and he gets the TC back. If they dont, it means he's at fault for a negligent packing job. Either way, I deserve my $500 back. Right now Im down the $500, a weeks time, canceled my install, and I still dont have a TC.

I wouldnt be nearly as pissed if he simply helped to fix the situation. I contacted Yank for damage, opened the UPS claim, and had the TC sent for inspection. 01wssick hasnt done a damn thing and still hasnt sent my money back.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/KirkEvil/Parts/TC%20fiasco/IMGP0941.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/KirkEvil/Parts/TC%20fiasco/IMGP0944.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/KirkEvil/Parts/TC%20fiasco/IMGP0946.jpg

RibeiroBJJ
06-06-2010, 08:37 PM
01wssick needs to step up to the plate and refund your money:judge:
-That packaging job is embarrassing..for a part that heavy you need to make sure it can not move....

Mean87SS
06-07-2010, 06:35 PM
I want to say KirkEvil is one of the more level headed F body owners I have met...

All the damn dude wants is his car together. 01wssick, Just give the dude his money back... Take the converter back and either sell it for cheap for someone to get it repaired to get it fixed and sell it... Don't give this guy the dick.

noboundreez2345
06-07-2010, 08:57 PM
I want to say KirkEvil is one of the more level headed F body owners I have met...

All the damn dude wants is his car together. 01wssick, Just give the dude his money back... Take the converter back and either sell it for cheap for someone to get it repaired to get it fixed and sell it... Don't give this guy the dick.

agreed

KirkEvil
06-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Update:

Yesterday I received a text from 01wssick saying:
"Hey, Im sorry this is so fucked up, I went to Webb's today and the guy that's handling it isnt in the rest of the day but he will be in tomorrow. So Im going in tomorrow to talk to him and confirm how much the claim is and etc. Then I'll get a money order out to you."

Today I got 2 emails from Mr. Webb (The acount holder used by 01wssick to ship the TC), saying:

2:30 pm
"I have not heard from Mr. [01wssick] today. UPS sent us a letter denying the insurance claim. They say the item was not packaged appropriately. I also received the item from UPS today. I will hold onto it until I hear that you have received a refund."

4:00 pm
"I met with Mr. [01wssick] a little while ago. He said he will ship a money order out to you today"

I sent 01wssick a text and got no response. I left a visitor message and got no response. UPS denied the claim due to "Insufficient packaging", meaning 01wssick is at fault for the damage. Im still waiting for a response, and more importantly, to be refunded.

maroman88
06-09-2010, 06:23 AM
sucks when this happens! best of luck kirk

00T/AWS6
06-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Sorrry that this is happening to you. I was going to buy a cam off of him but he always seemed like a sketchy seller to me. People wanted to buy his build he parted out and he didn't respond for like 2 months later and said he still had it all.... If he was a good seller things would have been sold.

Shownomercy
06-09-2010, 07:32 PM
What a lousy situation, has he responded yet?

KirkEvil
06-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Still no response to anything. 01wssick has proven that his word is about as good as his packing skills. But he has been busy finding ways to spend the money he stole from me...

6/8
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/KirkEvil/Parts/TC%20fiasco/01wssick68.jpg

6/9
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/KirkEvil/Parts/TC%20fiasco/01wssick69.jpg

Shownomercy
06-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Small claims court time. Take his ass to court.

KirkEvil
06-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Well, hes back to trying to blow me off in hopes that I will forget about the money he stole from me. Its unbelievable that it has come to this, but Im going to sue for the $500 plus court fees, in NJ.

And I love google...
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/KirkEvil/Parts/TC%20fiasco/WoodyHahaha.jpg (http://www.myspace.com/woody16woody)

Mean87SS
06-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Looks like a fagot!

And who uses myspace anymore? LOL.

BLNLS1/RX7
06-11-2010, 01:16 PM
See if you can find out where he lives.

KirkEvil
06-11-2010, 01:26 PM
I know where he lives. He gave me the address when I mailed him the money order. Thats also how I identified him when searching in google.

Chris Woodcox
5647 East 500 North
Rochester, IN 46975

BLNLS1/RX7
06-11-2010, 03:04 PM
I know where he lives. He gave me the address when I mailed him the money order. Thats also how I identified him when searching in google.

Chris Woodcox
5647 East 500 North
Rochester, IN 46975

Let me find out when I am going to be in that part of the state and I will drop in and see him for you.

2slow2flurry-ous
06-11-2010, 05:24 PM

Chris Woodcox
5647 East 500 North
Rochester, IN 46975

Let me find out when I am going to be in that part of the state and I will drop in and see him for you.

That's what I'm talking about!!! I freggin hate theifs!!

KirkEvil
06-13-2010, 06:52 PM
I still have not been refunded or even received a response.

KirkEvil
06-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Still nothing...

thatguy383
06-21-2010, 10:45 AM
its been a long time...

KirkEvil
06-26-2010, 01:05 AM
I looked up his home address and called his house on Tuesday (6/22) and talked to Chris's mother. She said she would look into the UPS claim, since it was "packaged correctly". Still no response from the shipper or his mother fighting his battles.

But he does have "cash in hand" for buying parts...
WTB backing plates (http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted/1296620-wtb-backing-plates.html)
WTB passenger sideskirt (http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted/1287239-wtb-passenger-sideskirt.html)

the_merv
06-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Ya I will say the guy has money..I sold him the backing plates and he offered to pay the extra shipping if need be. I got paid for it.

That and the packing job there is definately discraceful..who puts a Convertor in with the snout pointing down..expecially with fluid in it..:nono:
Ya put them in facing up and well buffered with extra foam/cardboard.

I might have just sold you them plates Chris and we had no problems, but ya need to fix this for the guy here man.

KirkEvil
07-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Small claims court date set for July 29th...in NJ.

jims69camaro
07-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Small claims court date set for July 29th...in NJ.

good luck with that. it's a shame you can't ask the judge for extra compensation for your agg.

NAVY99B4C
07-14-2010, 02:23 PM
i live about 30 minutes from this punk ass kid. hes been trash talking saying he can beat any ls car around and it got back to me. hes trying to line a race up between him and i. would you like me to persuade him for you??? :)

KirkEvil
07-14-2010, 02:45 PM
i live about 30 minutes from this punk ass kid. hes been trash talking saying he can beat any ls car around and it got back to me. hes trying to line a race up between him and i. would you like me to persuade him for you??? :)

You dont have to persuade him into anything. The courts will force him to pay me back and then some. The kid is a waste of everyone's time, and some people's money.

NAVY99B4C
07-14-2010, 03:05 PM
i agree. just offering to help out if you want it. ive dealt with him once and he was a massive tool. good luck man

86zcamaro
07-16-2010, 01:09 AM
Update this with what happens, I am younger myself but id back up anything I had part in. Stupid teen needs a 20 sec daewoo not a trans am. Or better yet a bicycle?

Sorry for the frustration, hope it works out for you.

nysbadmk8
07-19-2010, 10:27 AM
You dont have to persuade him into anything. The courts will force him to pay me back and then some. The kid is a waste of everyone's time, and some people's money.

Hate to break this too you... You will win in small claims by a mile due to the fact that this guy is not going to show up.

You will win a judgement.

You wont be able to collect your judgement.

If you have any hopes to collect any money from this kid, you have to take him to small claims in his "court"

Then if you win a judgement you can force a sheriffs sale to collect your money.

Your NJ state judgement cant and wont compell any authority in his state to collect for you.

Sorry.

KirkEvil
07-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Well, 01wssick (Chris Woodcox) didnt show up in court today and I won a default judgment. Next steps are in being filed to collect my money back plus court fees.

I also got word from the pharmacy location he used to ship to the torque converter. The owner said that Chris picked up the TC for "pictures". Im not sure what pictures he would need other than those I posted. Anyway, beware of 01wssick if he's selling a PT4000 stall, its probably the smashed up one he scammed me with.

Silvy6.0
07-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Keep us updated....

Esco99
08-13-2010, 06:53 AM
He's selling some more stuff
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/parts-classifieds/1301056-msd-coil-packs-msd-wires-lc1-wideband.html

Silvy6.0
08-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Lol. This guy is just plain stupid. I would love to meet him in person. Wish he would show up at LS Fest or the Shootout.

KirkEvil
08-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Google search is power.

Chase Ends in Crash: 3 Hurt (http://www.timesuniononline.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=224&ArticleID=49325)

Im glad they were not seriously hurt, but Chris Woodcox and his friends are idiots.

RedRocketZ28
08-13-2010, 09:05 AM
What a tool. Hopefully for his sake he takes care of this once he gets out of the hospital, ha. He may end up back in there from the sounds of it.

JohnnyBz28
08-13-2010, 09:17 AM
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/parts-classifieds/1313157-forged-347-shortblock.html

KirkEvil
08-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Im fully aware that he's still trying to sell stuff on here. I really feel bad for the people that may fall into the same situation as I did.

FYI, he has tried to sell that shortblock in other threads that blew up on him. Go through his posts, Im pretty sure he had gas in the oil of that shortblock when running it.

Torque Fiend
08-13-2010, 11:00 AM
fuck this guy. And this thread is like a soap opera with all your finds. LOL. I hate thieves.

Racin'Z28
08-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Google search is power.

Chase Ends in Crash: 3 Hurt (http://www.timesuniononline.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=224&ArticleID=49325)

Im glad they were not seriously hurt, but Chris Woodcox and his friends are idiots.

This is the same thing I just posted in the thread where he is trying to buy a catback from a member and he's "in" for the item.

TO CHRIS WOODCOX, AKA, dumbass or 01wssick. As everyone has already said, your a dickwad for screwing Kirkevil on the TC.
It's too bad that the accident you and your dumbass friends were in didn't knock some sense into your head. And running from the cops? If your hanging around with idiots like that, you must really be stupid. And a thief and a liar too. There aren't enough of these to describe your dumbass :sack: :gay: :barf: :ban: :guns: :turd: :bigun2:
:doublepuk: :dark: :guns: :wrist: :supergay: :twak: :upyours: :wave-fing:

I also told the seller sorry for posting it there but was just warning him and any other members to steer clear of him.

Mean87SS
08-19-2010, 04:02 PM
This fagot is still around these parts... Keep it to the top boys!

ds98formula
08-19-2010, 05:37 PM
This is why good people have problems selling stuff. Let's make sure this guy sells nothing else

99SS-T
08-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Clearly he isnt a honest dude. But what kind of idiot burns people to the tune of 500$ and then doesnt make a new screen name? Clearly hasent much goin on upstairs.

97z2801ss
08-27-2010, 02:36 PM
What a retard, scum like this need to die, opps he almost did should would coulda maybe next time

jarretthise
08-28-2010, 05:09 AM
sounds like his mom is right there with him on being a piece of shit..

sixty4sedan
03-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation but at the same time I am glad that you posted it. I placed an ad in the wanted section and got a PM from him last night. When the progress of a build is stopped due to someone that wants to scam is horrible and should not be tolirated. Thanks for warning all to not do business with him

artrenee10
03-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Did he ever get his situation resolved? He just pmd me about some headers and a y pipe. If he has not I told him I would pass on the sale until he gets/got this situation resolved...

KirkEvil
03-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Did he ever get his situation resolved? He just pmd me about some headers and a y pipe. If he has not I told him I would pass on the sale until he gets/got this situation resolved...

No, he never cleared this up. He took my $500 AND got the TC back. Refuses to answer my phone calls and PMs. The kid is a piece of shit.

vetteboy99
03-10-2011, 06:11 PM
If the police isn't gona do anything about it I would take it into my own hands. Sorry about what happened!

Ghostintheshell
03-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Wow.

What a turd thief.

SIC FUQR
03-12-2011, 09:02 AM
If the police isn't gona do anything about it I would take it into my own hands. Sorry about what happened!

its a civil matter. police can only be involved in criminal. sounds fucked up i know, but it is civil

dr_whigham
04-20-2011, 10:47 PM
Keepin it at the top!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/parts-classifieds/1413777-garage-cleanup-everything-must-go.html

Warning to ALL!!

bones_c
04-21-2011, 04:28 PM
What a tool but hey there's no Need to knock on all the younger people here just because of one fuckhead... I'm insulted that you basically called me a piece of shit due to being 19...

bones_c
04-21-2011, 04:30 PM
^^^ towards 86zcamaro

rpturbo
05-02-2011, 06:32 PM
What a tool but hey there's no Need to knock on all the younger people here just because of one fuckhead... I'm insulted that you basically called me a piece of shit due to being 19...

I think you need to re-read what he said. He did not knock "All" younger people

indyboom
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM
a colbalt?? GAY

indyboom
05-02-2011, 08:30 PM

maybe you are???

indyboom
05-02-2011, 08:49 PM
hes selling all kinds of crap.. bomb it

yellowdawg
05-09-2011, 08:08 PM
hes selling all kinds of crap.. bomb it

Bomb it? like ruin his posts?? SWEEEET

98mysticZ
05-09-2011, 09:02 PM
ttt sorry to hear about it man

qc97z
05-10-2011, 01:03 PM
I couldn't help but mess with his recent threads. SO many people are burning this guy on his own sale threads...hilarious. I had to do my part.

Rare96LT1Formula
05-10-2011, 04:22 PM
How has this kid not gotten the ban hammer yet? :ban:

OP - Good luck to you man. I've gotten screwed before as well, as many here have. For every 5 cool helpful people on these boards there is 1 douchebag that comes in the form of 01wssick.

Personally, I say you pay him a friendly visit to his home and confront him in person (in a non-violent manner). It's all fun and games until the person you fucked out of hard earned money is at your front door.

KirkEvil
05-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Thank you to everyone who has posted, I really appreciate your support. I'd like to keep this thread going as a running record...01wssick PM'd me the following today:

Seeings how your the only person who has had a bad experience with me it seems like and everyone seems like douche bags but they seem to be getting banned now. I have an offer for you, as you can see I have a 99 pewter ta roller for sale listed for 2,500. to make things right if it sells and you can post it in the thread the buyer will paypal you $500 and they give me the other $2,000 cash upon pickup. seems pretty fair with me, if everyone weren't how they are their is a lot of interest in it. just lmk. if not I tried, btw I never picked up the converter from webbs. trying to make a deal here with you. upon getting the $500 you leave me a new itrader rating and tell everyone in the negative thread that's it's done and over with. I don't expect you to go talk crap after reading this. just lmk. Seems like a good deal to me..

Here is the response I PM'd back:

Chris,

Those "douche bags" are the only reason I still have some faith in members on this site. Its nice to know members will show support for resolving a situation like this- and I doubt you would ever be contacting me if they had not.

You have not followed through with any of the past claims you've made to refund me, so I'll believe you when I see the money back. I am NOT going to hold someone else to the $500 that YOU owe me in the event you sell some part. You are directly responsible for refunding me. If I ever see my refund, I will kindly ask the admin to close and remove the negative feedback thread. However, the feedback I left on your itrader is staying because my experience in dealing with you has been negative at best.

-Taylor

Rare96LT1Formula
05-13-2011, 08:49 AM
This kid is a real piece of shit. He sells you a busted ass stall, now says he wants you to correct his negative i-trader rating? Oh, and lets not forget he says he's "selling" a roller and will give you YOUR MONEY back when he "sells" more bullshit. What happens when he fucks the next guy and your name gets dragged through the mud?

01wssick - Why dont you come in here and clear things up, LIKE A MAN?

LS1_K1DD
05-15-2011, 04:44 PM
I wish that piece of shit was with me in Iraq so i could leave him in the middle of the city "unattended" ... I hope he clears this bullshit up, and why the hell hasn't he been banned yet? If i ever come accross this pile of dog shit or hell anyone that has the same name as him i will continue to curb stomp them until they swallow all of their teeth.... /rant

LS1rob00
05-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Wow this kid is a real piece of shit. I'm sorry for all your trouble, I would definitely pay him a visit. And if he's not answering your calls, use *67 when calling to block your number. You have to keep perservering with this fuck if you want your money back.

Black 99 Bird
08-24-2011, 10:34 PM
Still at it:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted/1458730-wtb-stock-4l60e-torque-arm-mount.html

jb451
08-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Bump for your $500 back OP!! Ill not do business with this guy for sure!:ban:

82cetuner
09-06-2011, 08:06 AM
wow so he has the money to pay you back admits that he owes you the 500 dollars but wants to wait till something sells and then have someone else send you the 500 dollars.

I understand that things can go wrong in a sale, i have a pending sale on heads right now and the money order the guy sent me showed up to my bank threw ups authorization but money never made it in my account and neither of us is blowing anything out of porportion but I did tell him I cant sen the heads until I actually get the money and he needs to findd out of those money orders have been cashed and if not cancel them and then we can find another way to arrange payment. but if I admited I got the money and sent damaged heads then the fault is on me and me alone. screw this punk hes nothin but a young and selfish piece of shit, he rather keep the money he has to buy more parts for his car than to pay his bills.

and the fact people will still buy from him just shows plain ignorance, sure you can probably trust this guy to mail the stuff out, but things can go wrong and he has obviously proved that he wont stand behind his sales.

2001bluerata
09-30-2011, 01:01 AM
Did you ever get your money back KirkEvil? Ever think about filing a suit against him in his county? Then he'll actually be served papers, and if (I should say when) he doesn't appear he'll be force to pay by his state!

64nova_wagon
10-27-2011, 01:01 PM
whats the deal??

64nova_wagon
11-04-2011, 02:51 AM
so.. you dont want a fish sandwich?

blakez28
11-07-2011, 11:24 AM
It's funny how people can get away with that. I've done a few sales through this site, and the members were always courteous buyers. This guy is a thief, and should spend some time in jail.

any word on your money OP?

LS1Adam84
11-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Any updates on this kid?

Buckndol
11-16-2011, 09:37 AM
You know he is hoping you will just forget about this and it will all go away. Decent people are responsible for their actions. I bought my first LS engine on Ebay and it had broken and missing parts. After 4 months of lies, excuses, and avoided phone calls, I sent the following letter. To my suprise he responded and, more or less, made things right.

There are two basic types of thief.

The first is the obvious type. He pulls a gun or a knife or threatens bodily harm. He looks you right in the eye and says “I am a thief and I am going to steal something from you. He admits to the world what he is and what he intends to do. You must give him some small amount of respect since he knows what he is and admits it to the world.

The second type is the sneak thief. He does not have the morals to be honest but he does not have the stones to rob you with a weapon. He intends to cheat you and steal from you but he does not have backbone to admit it. Or, at best, he intends to keep his word, but only if it is convenient for him. He will speak pleasantly and be friendly to you. He will make many promises to you and when those are broken he is polite and “very sorry” and once again promises to make things right, but never does. He will assure you he would never take advantage of you while he does exactly that. He tries to make everyone think he is a man of honor but he has no honor. He screens his calls to avoid confrontation. Even with the safety a thousand miles distance he does not have the nerve to face his victim and admit what he is.

I always wonder how a person turns out to be a sneak thief. Were his parents honest people who taught him right from wrong? Is he just so selfish that he thinks he is so special that rules of integrity and honor do not apply to him? Or were his parents also lacking in honor and integrity and that was just not part of his culture as a child.

You have had my money since September 17. You have lied to me many times since then about what you had and when you would send parts. You say you can’t find these parts. We both know we can get them within a couple of days from any GM dealer. Many of these parts are available on the Internet about any day. It has become quite clear that, after 4 months, you have no intention of sending the parts I have paid for or refunding any of my money.

The fact that you will not accept or return my calls makes it very clear that you are in the latter category. When placed in a stressful situation one often finds the price of a man’s integrity. Apparently yours is $300…or is it lower? Would you cheat someone for only $20 or are you too honest for that?

Over the course of my life, I have been cheated a number of times, and, I am sure, for more than $300 worth of used car parts. I just wanted to take a few minutes to summarize my thoughts.

How will you react to this? Are you really an honest man and did not realize your procrastination had gotten so bad. In that case you will be quite embarrassed. You will send my parts or my $300 TODAY. If you are angry with me and this makes you all the more determined to not make things right then you have confirmed that I have properly evaluated your moral character, or lack thereof.

heymoej
11-16-2011, 09:45 PM
you know he is hoping you will just forget about this and it will all go away. Decent people are responsible for their actions. I bought my first ls engine on ebay and it had broken and missing parts. After 4 months of lies, excuses, and avoided phone calls, i sent the following letter. To my suprise he responded and, more or less, made things right.

There are two basic types of thief.

The first is the obvious type. He pulls a gun or a knife or threatens bodily harm. He looks you right in the eye and says “i am a thief and i am going to steal something from you. He admits to the world what he is and what he intends to do. You must give him some small amount of respect since he knows what he is and admits it to the world.

The second type is the sneak thief. He does not have the morals to be honest but he does not have the stones to rob you with a weapon. He intends to cheat you and steal from you but he does not have backbone to admit it. Or, at best, he intends to keep his word, but only if it is convenient for him. He will speak pleasantly and be friendly to you. He will make many promises to you and when those are broken he is polite and “very sorry” and once again promises to make things right, but never does. He will assure you he would never take advantage of you while he does exactly that. He tries to make everyone think he is a man of honor but he has no honor. He screens his calls to avoid confrontation. Even with the safety a thousand miles distance he does not have the nerve to face his victim and admit what he is.

I always wonder how a person turns out to be a sneak thief. Were his parents honest people who taught him right from wrong? Is he just so selfish that he thinks he is so special that rules of integrity and honor do not apply to him? Or were his parents also lacking in honor and integrity and that was just not part of his culture as a child.

You have had my money since september 17. You have lied to me many times since then about what you had and when you would send parts. You say you can’t find these parts. We both know we can get them within a couple of days from any gm dealer. Many of these parts are available on the internet about any day. It has become quite clear that, after 4 months, you have no intention of sending the parts i have paid for or refunding any of my money.

The fact that you will not accept or return my calls makes it very clear that you are in the latter category. When placed in a stressful situation one often finds the price of a man’s integrity. Apparently yours is $300…or is it lower? Would you cheat someone for only $20 or are you too honest for that?

Over the course of my life, i have been cheated a number of times, and, i am sure, for more than $300 worth of used car parts. I just wanted to take a few minutes to summarize my thoughts.

How will you react to this? Are you really an honest man and did not realize your procrastination had gotten so bad. In that case you will be quite embarrassed. You will send my parts or my $300 today. If you are angry with me and this makes you all the more determined to not make things right then you have confirmed that i have properly evaluated your moral character, or lack thereof.

amen............

98z28CamaroJG
12-11-2011, 05:56 PM
lets keep this thread going for the OP! I despise people like this, and can't believe people can do something like this. I unfortunately put myself in that shithead's position once. I sold a lid and smooth bellows on the classifieds here once. I didnt notice the lid was damaged under the connected smooth bellows. When the buyer contacted me about the damage, i immediately offered a full refund, or however much money he would like back to cover the damage. He said $10, and I gave him $15. I still feel bad about it, and hope that what I did was right. Needless to say, I will never make a mistake like that ever again. I'm sorry that the OP did not deal with a younger person that had any moral character, and hope that scumbag doesnt get shit from any of us on here.

jimwantsLs1
12-29-2011, 01:23 PM
bump for kirk, i know him from another site and he always seemed like a great guy and this fuckface needs to get whats coming to him:punch:

siggyfreud
12-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Bump for justice.

dm79
01-15-2012, 05:28 PM
file it in his county!!! also call up his county police office and let them know what happened. they just might have an internet crimes division. and you have more than enough proof of records, to get your money back. its worth a shot

RONIN LSX
01-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Without getting in too deep on an open forum, lol... I use to collect for a Loan Shark in Miami...these are the kind of guys that I enjoyed making a visit to ;)

This Fucktard needs his teeth handed to him through his ass!