Job opening in the San Antonio area

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Job opening in the San Antonio area

My company is looking for a new Regional Site Manager in the San Antonio area, could even be Corpus possibly. Below is the job posting with our company. This is what I have been doing for 9 years and love it, this is the best job I have ever had (had many, from building out the Nextel network in Arkansas to working at an Architectural firm for 7 years). Nobody who meets me and finds out what I do isn't amazed and think its a great job and quite frankly jealous. This isn't a job for anyone who isn't self motivated as you are basically left alone to get the job done, no over the shoulder management. Alot of perks like, company truck, phone, computer, email, expenses etc.

Experience in the wireless telecommunications business if at all possible is a huge plus. A huge bonus would be having wireless telco management and/or construction experience. Also having mechanical/electrical skills are a big plus as you will be required to learn and work on different tower systems like the tower lights you see blinking so airplanes don't run into them. You basically take care of the day to day operations of 150+ towers in south Texas. This means everything from inspections every 90days, hiring contractors to repair damage, working with cellular carriers (AT&T. Verizon etc) that want to lease tower space or amend the space they already lease, work with landowners of the leased tower space if we don't own it etc.

The company is one of the largest tower owners in the US and is branching out to other countries. We aren't a network provider like AT&T or Verizon just a tower owner who leases space to them. I can't tell you what the pay is obviously but it is very competitive and the benefits are great. You work out of your home and for the most part schedule your own day.

If you think this might be something you are qualified for then send me your resume with recent salary history to bbushee98@aol.com. If you have any questions ask away. Please understand if you have been a fast food worker for 5 years, never held a real job or have a horrible driving record you aren't going to be qualified, this is a professional job managing 100+ million in assets.

Title: Regional Site Manager
City: San Antonio
US State: Texas
Education/ Experience:
� BA/BS in related field required or equivalent work experience.
� 3-5 years experience in the construction of wireless sites/ construction management.
� Must have demonstrated the intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Office and GroupWise.
� Extensive overnight travel required by air and ground transportation.

Summary:
This position is responsible for the
�on site management of all sites within their assigned geographic area by ensuring that these towers are continually marketed and in compliance with industry standards.

Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
� Complete and submit the tenant installation form to corporate.
� Perform site audits to ensure tenant compliance per the lease agreement with changes submitted to corporate for database correction and possible lease amendment; submit documentation.
� Provide routine maintenance to the tower sites including the reparation of alarm monitoring instruments.
� Ensure that tower space and ground space is being used efficiently.
� Responsible for M&A site evaluations, upgrades and corrections.
� Review M&A trackers, work with corporate to ensure quick transition to company control, including but not limited to site upgrades (fencing, tower painting, and lighting control replacement, etc.), tower light conversions to NOC.
� Perform annual inspections and provide the necessary documentation upon request.
� Perform quarterly inspections for FAA/FCC compliance as well as completes and maintains trackers for inspection. Copies of these trackers are submitted to the regional offices and NOC for permanent file.
� Other projects and duties as assigned.