What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

'98 and '99 TA, '99 WS6

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '98 and '99 TA, '99 WS6

I was wondering if i could get some help on the prices of these cars. In my opinion the black TA is a bit overpriced, and so is the WS6, but i don't know anything about the cars value wise.

The only vehicle I've gone to look at is the black one, and I'd think more around the $9500 range with the minor problems it has, couple of minor scratches and dents which aren't visible unless you're looking for them.

Of all 3, obviously the one I'd prefer would be the WS6. I don't know if it matters, but these are Canadian cars.

Black TA

WS6

Red TA
Here's a translation for you guys (of the stuff that matters): Never winter driven, leather, T-Top, 4 new Toyo tires with 5% wear on them, 2 hoods (so I'd assume they have the stock one), and 3 anti theft systems. at one point it says A\. now I'm not sure if that would mean it's an automatic or something else.

Sorry for the long post, I just figured it would be better than making 3 separate threads. Any help is MUCH appreciated.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

I think the black T/A is closest to a real possible deal provided if it checks out as well as you claim. I believe I have read a few posts that these cars are a bit more expensive north of the border so I would not rule it out if truly clean and well-maintained, with no abuse. If you really like it, definitely offer less and see what happens. Hopefully you left on good terms and were polite. He may call you later. People won't be lining up to buy this car.
I wouldn't even consider the red WS6. Not only is he dreaming about the high price but he writes in an ad that it is LOUD!! Is he nuts? It has never seen rain or snow?? Don't even bother.
I appreciate the translation for the last car in Quebec but I still can't quite figure it out. A lot of it doesn't make sense. Sorry.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
I think the black T/A is closest to a real possible deal provided if it checks out as well as you claim. I believe I have read a few posts that these cars are a bit more expensive north of the border so I would not rule it out if truly clean and well-maintained, with no abuse. If you really like it, definitely offer less and see what happens. Hopefully you left on good terms and were polite. He may call you later. People won't be lining up to buy this car.
I wouldn't even consider the red WS6. Not only is he dreaming about the high price but he writes in an ad that it is LOUD!! Is he nuts? It has never seen rain or snow?? Don't even bother.
I appreciate the translation for the last car in Quebec but I still can't quite figure it out. A lot of it doesn't make sense. Sorry.
I agree that the Quebec one is a bit sketchy, but price wise it's the best, might be a reason though. I'm gonna try and go see the WS6 to see what kinda shape it's in. The seller might just be saying that to sell it. As far as the black one, it's probably been about a month since i went to see it, so i'm not too too worried about it leaving. and price wise, theres a woman that comes to work (i'm a gas station attendant) that has a WS6 and she said she paid about 15 for it just recently, and to look at it, it looks immaculate. but thanks for the help.

I'll try and go see the WS6 and the other bird and take some of my own pics of their flaws to see what your guys opinion is on them afterwards.