Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Nikon D60 DSLR (Body)

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 08:57 PM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nikon D60 DSLR (Body)

This D60 is about a year old. I bought it as an upgrade to a D40 and have now upgraded once again. This is the body only... no lenses but would entertain selling it with one starter lens (will post lens specifics below) I am also including a 2nd Nikon battery ($40), both batteries are in excellent condition and last a very long time - much longer than my newer setup, but it was always nice to rotate out batteries as needed especially at races or in the middle of doing a longer installation photo shoot. I like the camera a lot, I just don't need two of the same thing.

The Camera details:
-Nikon D60 Body 10.2 Megapixels - in perfect condition (stored in bag when not used)
-Nikon Neck Strap
-Original Box and owners manual/CD
-Body Cap Blockoff
-Battery Quick Charger and AC power cord (MH-23)
-2nd Nikon Battery (EN-EL9)
-USB Transfer Cable
-4GB SD Card

The above items will come with the D60 body purchase - price for body is $350 shipped.

Ok, the lens that I would sell as an add-on would be my Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-S DX which is a good starter lens and good all-around lens for just about any general purpose. This is on the camera 99% of the time, I can still use the lens but if it helps someone out I don't mind selling it.

This particular lens has a bit of visible dust inside (West TX seems to do that). No, it does not effect the picture quality at all, but its there and I'm told it can be sent off to be cleaned if it is a bother. It wasn't worth my downtime and since it never showed up in ANY photo's it doesn't seem to matter. This lens would be for sale for $150 by itself if I were to sell it outright (they are still $300ish new) but with the D60 I would sell both together for $450.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent. paypal ready...