What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

02 35th LE SS 4500miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 02 35th LE SS 4500miles

Hey guys im kicking around the idea of selling my 35th anniversary with 4200 miles i have all the paperwork everything from it new. Its a beautiful car. I hardly ever drive it bought it new i dont know what there worth now and not sure it will bring enough for me to part with i just curious. The car is not titled and has never been titled the buyer of it would recieve a MSO just like they bought a new one (my dad owned a carlot) so the buyer of it would be technically the first registered owner anyways. all stock never touched 35th le t tops 6 speed whats it worth
Old 06-26-2010, 09:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

I see these offered in Hemmings every now and then and the prices vary depending on how fast the seller wants to move it. I've seen them listed right up to and beyond the original sticker price but that is usually when there are NO miles on the car or less than 1,000 miles anyway. This is usually just wishful thinking as well. For a car with 4,500 miles you can ask right up into the high 20's but you may have to wait awhile until that certain buyer comes along. If you want a quicker sale, then pricing in the low 20's would probably get results, especially in the $22,000- $23,000 range.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
I see these offered in Hemmings every now and then and the prices vary depending on how fast the seller wants to move it. I've seen them listed right up to and beyond the original sticker price but that is usually when there are NO miles on the car or less than 1,000 miles anyway. This is usually just wishful thinking as well. For a car with 4,500 miles you can ask right up into the high 20's but you may have to wait awhile until that certain buyer comes along. If you want a quicker sale, then pricing in the low 20's would probably get results, especially in the $22,000- $23,000 range.
Ide agree that high 20's is possible. I bought my LE with 19k on the clock for 25K 5 years ago. Le's are definatly the nicest SS ever made and Hot mag agrees as its in there mag as one of the best SS's ever made. I laminated the artical for the car shows and show it with my car LOL

Quick Reply: 02 35th LE SS 4500miles