Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

motive gear, vs. motive high performance gear, and lightweight ring and pinion

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 05:23 PM
I write checks with my mouth that my ass can't cash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default motive gear, vs. motive high performance gear, and lightweight ring and pinion

i was looking on jaws gear for some 3.73s for my stall/gear/tune im doing and i noticed they have a motive gear, they also have the motive high performance gear, my question is what is the difference for the extera 20 dollars ? also what about a lightweight ring and pinion i have read about thats like 6 lbs lighter, where can i get this ? and is it weaker than regular gears ? thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 03:54 PM
I write checks with my mouth that my ass can't cash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the top i know someone knows these answers i cant get jaw's to respond ! thanks
Old 06-29-2010, 12:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get the Motive plus , Thats the HP gear and it also lightened. Ive had mine for over five years now and dont make a noise. Its well worth the extra money, And plus i believe its made with a harder material and heat treated differently. Mine was made in Italy. Ive run alot of different gear brands, and the Motive plus is the best ive used yet. But every body has there favorite gears , plus the setup means the life of the gear and the heat cycling is very important also.

Quick Reply: motive gear, vs. motive high performance gear, and lightweight ring and pinion