LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

where to get a cable from,,, aldl obd2

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default where to get a cable from,,, aldl obd2

where is a good place to get a aldl cables to datalog... I'm trying to find a good cable that with hook up to a obd2 style plug and interface with a pc... I've seen some cheap ones on ebay for like 10 bucks but i'm kinda scared of them ...But i also don't want to spend like 100 bucks on one either if a cheaper one will work just as good
Old 06-28-2010, 02:36 PM
Teching In

http://www.aldlcable.com/sc/details.asp?item=obd2usb

this is what i have and it works great! works with any OBDII system. i have checked lexus GM nissian and several others. i also bought the PCMSCAN data logger. the only thing i don't like about PCMSCAN is you cant see the IAC count and knock count!

hope this helps!
Old 06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

ok thanks man... I got to do some data logging so I can figure out this high rpm/boost misfire , and also to double check timing and spark knock !!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mark97ta
ok thanks man... I got to do some data logging so I can figure out this high rpm/boost misfire , and also to double check timing and spark knock !!!!!!!!!

i like the PCMSCAN other than the fact that i can't see the knock count and the IAC count. other than that it's great! i think i have $220.00 in the whole set up! if you are looking on the internet stay away from MYSCANTOOL...huge rip off!!!

Quick Reply: where to get a cable from,,, aldl obd2