Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Kennesaw,GA

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New from Kennesaw,GA

Hey guys i am in the process of picking up my first ls1 its a 99 pewter camaro ss with 160,000 miles most of which are high way miles the engine is completely stock only mods are suspension mods and gears. The rear end has just been re built. The car looks like it has 40,000 miles on it has it regular maintenance done on it like clock work. The guy im getting it from is friends with a good friend of mine.
Ok so dont get yalls panties in a woad but as of right know i drive a 97 mustang gt and its actual the reason im buying the camaro as i have been having electrical problems out of it for the past 2 months and the price on the camaro is 2 go to pass up i think...

Plains for the camaro 1. buy a good cam 2. Buy aftermarket intake manifold 3. New ls1 heads with 11,000 miles 4. Nitrous 5.Build the bottom end All ready have nitrous, ls1 heads and cams springs.Looking to be right around 500 wrhp
what parts would you guys to first and what brand would you buy as i am new to the ls1 motors and do not know much about them so please in lighten me!!!!