General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Good Exhaust shop in Mid Michigan???

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good Exhaust shop in Mid Michigan???

Okay so i live in Saginaw Michigan in the tri-city area and im looking for a good shop to have an over the axle set up put on my car form the y-pipe back (near the tunnel brace) im planning on putting a 3" bullet right after the y-pipe and then 3" pipeing all the way over the axle splitting off into a 3" splitter with dual 3" pipes out the back and have the pipe tucked up as posible with turndowns as flush as posible with the rear bumper so its outa sight as much as posible and all with 3 bolt flanges i already have the bullet, 3 bolt conectors, and the turn downs...all i need it a place to supply 3" pipe, bend, fit, and weld everything together, i dont care if i have to drive a little distance detroit, grand rapids, flint...really just looking for a decent deal and someone that will do it right. Also if i have to drive far and it will only take a few hours...what to do in that area for the mean time haha

Let me know what places their are out there...
Thanks guys,
Nick K

Also my y-pipe is stainless as is my LT's so it might be good if they can weld stainless...
Old 07-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know this is pretty area specific but bump for a Michigan techy...