Sponsored by:

O2 Simm question.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 10:56 PM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default O2 Simm question.

I just installed a O2 Simm on my girls 96 Corisca and I was woundering if you guys could help me out. I have a set for my Z but I haven`t installed my headers yet and was woundering if when you turn on the car should the red LED light turn on on the O2 Simm to tell me it is working right. Her Auto tap scan gave a P0420 low efficiency and a P0140 Bank 1 Sensor 2. Now I`m sure thats her rear O2 sensor or cat going out. (she only has one rear O2). I hooked up the O2 Simm and no light came on on the O2 Simm even with the car running. Is this normal for a O2 Simm or may she have faulty wiring going from the O2 Simm connector to the computer? If not is there a fuse or somthing that is inline with the O2 sensor? I know this has nothing to do with our LS1`s, but I really need some help on this guys because she needs to get her car inspected this month here in Houston. Thanks for any help fellas.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:19 AM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If Chris B. is available I`de like to hear from him. If not I`ll stop by and talk to Chris K., but I would really like to get some help from my LS1 Tech fourm guys.