Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

64G iPad WiFi only version, basically brand new, comes with apple case, asking $600

Old 07-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 64G iPad WiFi only version, basically brand new, comes with apple case, asking $600

Bought the iPad about 2 months ago in hopes I'd use it and take more pics and enjoy it in other ways. Money is tight due to me transitioning out of the military so it's time to sell it. It's the 64gig WiFi model. It is basically brand new so looking to get $600 +shipping (fairly firm) and you aren't being charged taxes (about $75) so it's a deal and your also getting $100 off the original price. I will be including the case from Apple to go with it for free which is a $35 case. Will entertain all good offers. Looking to have sold by next week. Thanks!

I have all the stuff for it to include the box, charger, everything you would get when buying new. Still under factory warranty until May of 2011. There are NO scratches or anything wrong with it. I just don't have time for it, and money is tight. Used maybe 5 times at most.

Any questions please feel free to ask and I will get back to you ASAP, Thanks! More pictures available upon request but trust me, It's basically brand new so pictures won't even do it justice.

The pics are factory pics or pics of another one because mine is all packaged up and ready to be sold. The pics consist of the iPad itself and the case that is coming with it.

John
Old 07-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Banned

will you trade for a 3gs iphone 32 gb
Old 07-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Launching!

No I will not.

And an update for everyone. After turning it on recently I found it had a hardware problem so I took it in to the Apple store and they exchanged it for a brand new one. So its now a new one in an unopened package...

Anyone interested and not going to throw me some lowball offer?

Search this Thread