Looking for trans am body parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 07:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for trans am body parts

does anybody know where i could find some pieces for my 98 trans am. i am in need of a front bumber and driver front fender and also a door. got in a accident a while back and im now just getting started on repair. yeah got hit going through a green light by an asian lady crossing the intersection at preston and legacy in plano. yeah an asian lady in a kia...

also does anybody know of a very trustworthy body shop that will not rip me off?
all the car needs is body work and it runs and drive good now that i replaced the whole front end with tubular arms and k member. i drive this car just about everyday and its just a shame to have it looking like this \/\/\/\/\/\/

any information would be greatly appreciated. help me get this fine machine back to normal.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best place maybe in the classified parts section, there are a few cars being parted out that you might find what you are looking for, or you could also post in the parts wanted section. not sure if that's the answer you are looking for, but not sure of anywhere local in dallas unless you try some wrecking yards, etc.