Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetter longtube LS truck headers on Nova

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pacesetter longtube LS truck headers on Nova

Well I was looking into the idea of modifiying a set of long tube pacesetter f-body headers.I ran across the pacesetter long tubes for 99-04 trucks on summit racing.I was looking at how they was made and think they will work on my nova without much modification.Anyone on here have a set of these on a truck or tried using them on something else like im thinking of?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PSM-70-2265/
Old 07-14-2010, 02:01 PM
On The Tree

Look at the 360 view on Summit's site. I am concerned about the kick-up of that passenger side header collector - thats going to give you fitment issues. Do you realize that Hooker makes an LS1 swap header specifically for you?
Old 07-14-2010, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

Look at the 360 view on Summit's site. I am concerned about the kick-up of that passenger side header collector - thats going to give you fitment issues. Do you realize that Hooker makes an LS1 swap header specifically for you
Yeah I saw that last night after I posted this.I went ahead and ordered a set of pacesetters for a fbody...Yeah I looked at the Hooker LS swap longtubes.They want you to use there mounts so they fit correctly.Id rather cut or bend a set of $290 headers as a set of $530 headers.

Quick Reply: Pacesetter longtube LS truck headers on Nova