Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetter headers

Old 07-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pacesetter headers

I received my headers today and it appears I ordered the 00-02 style by accident in lieu of the 98-99 style. I have already deleted the egr and was planning on deleting the air so that is not my issue. It looks like the bolt pattern is different. Does anybody know if I will be able to bolt these up without any issues? I am going to try to contact Texas Speed tomorrow to see if I can exchange them or something if not but I really wanted to get them on this weekend.

Please let me know if you happen to know if these should still work fine on a 99 TA.

Thanks,
Shawn
Old 07-22-2010, 12:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They should, because when you buy race style headers you don't even specify a year when you buy them, they fit all 98-02. Having said that, I'm pretty sure that means the bolt pattern is the same for all years and the only difference is the emissions hookups. If you were planning on deleting AIR you might as well have bought race style headers actually.

Search this Thread