Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

New one

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smile New one

Recently sold my near perfect 03Z. It was a fantastic car. Of course I had to have a replacement. Here it is. New 2009 1LZ. 200 miles

Old 07-25-2010, 07:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice! And I bet that 1LZ has everything anybody needs on a car.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

Default 1lz

Originally Posted by Larry
Very nice! And I bet that 1LZ has everything anybody needs on a car.
I guess it would have been considered loaded a generation or two ago. It has tilt,cruise,dual zone air, am/fm stero, cd, xm, power seat for driver side, power windows, HUD, etc. I really did not care for the nav, or power pass. seat. The memory seat is pretty nice feature. (had that on my 03Z) and the heated seats are nice for a daily driver in the winter. (mine is a pleasure only driver). So I have no problem with the 1LZ package!
Old 07-25-2010, 01:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by got2hav1
I guess it would have been considered loaded a generation or two ago. It has tilt,cruise,dual zone air, am/fm stero, cd, xm, power seat for driver side, power windows, HUD, etc. I really did not care for the nav, or power pass. seat. The memory seat is pretty nice feature. (had that on my 03Z) and the heated seats are nice for a daily driver in the winter. (mine is a pleasure only driver). So I have no problem with the 1LZ package!
And even a little farther back into the 60s, Auto, AC, PS and PBs was considered loaded.

I test drove a HUD and did not particularly like it so would probably just turn that off, don't need heated seats in Texas but maybe twice a year, I keep my seat in the same place all the time so a memory seat is a worthless, never had a passenger have to adjust the passenger seat (keep it all the way back)and I know where I'm going so don't need navigation to tell me where to go. All I would need is an automatic in your car and it would be perfect for me.

Stick an automatic in it and I'll swap you smooth even for my 08 C6 with 8K miles! Even throw in my headers, intake and tune.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Larry
And even a little farther back into the 60s, Auto, AC, PS and PBs was considered loaded.

I test drove a HUD and did not particularly like it so would probably just turn that off, don't need heated seats in Texas but maybe twice a year, I keep my seat in the same place all the time so a memory seat is a worthless, never had a passenger have to adjust the passenger seat (keep it all the way back)and I know where I'm going so don't need navigation to tell me where to go. All I would need is an automatic in your car and it would be perfect for me.

Stick an automatic in it and I'll swap you smooth even for my 08 C6 with 8K miles! Even throw in my headers, intake and tune.
Ahh let me think about it. No thanks. LOL. I did like the memory seats because you got the easy exit feature with it. When u pulled the key out of the ignition the seat would move fully to the rear allowing you to exit easier. Other than that I am tickled with the new ride. That 427 is a torque monster.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

Sweet car. Congrats!
Old 07-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Staging Lane

Nice color combo and LOVE the wheels!!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
Sweet car. Congrats!
Thanks I am enjoying it . This is my first new corvette. I have owned two others. Both of which I bought @ 8K miles and 6K miles 01Z and 03Z

Originally Posted by red98ls1
Nice color combo and LOVE the wheels!!
First brought it out at a local cruise in and the wheels got a lot of attention.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Launching!

Default ttt

Very nice love the color and interior also.

Quick Reply: New one