Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

thinking about supercharging my V

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question thinking about supercharging my V

Hey guys, im new to this site so hopefully you can help me out. i have an 05 cts v which im thinking about supercharging. I have a friend who has an '09 cts v and is going to be upgrading his stock supercharger to something a little more beefy. So he will be giving me his stock unit. I'm wondering if this will be able to bolt right up or if i will run into issues where i may need to buy some adapter plates, or fittings, or if it is impossible.. The '09 V has a 6.2L LSA motor in it with an Eaton TVS 1.9L suupercharger, my engine is a bone stock 5.7L LS6. I realize i may need bigger fuel injectors a new intake and other things needed to support the added air and fuel but im just wondering if this is even a realistic swap. I haven't seen anything on the web about this so hopefully someone here has heard something or tried it.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldnt know about this in particular

ive seen a early 90's f150 with a supercharger off a gtp pontiac so maybe theres hope lol

you will probably at least need bigger injectors and a tune, good luck hope someone knows some stuff to help you out
Old 07-26-2010, 02:02 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You only need one of these threads and I already moved it to New Owners.