What would you have done? Guy lets his kid door ding the shit out of my truck.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you have done? Guy lets his kid door ding the **** out of my truck.....

So I was sitting in my truck on my lunch break, eating my chicken burrito and listening to some music minding my own business.

Some ******* in a POS 4 door dodge backs in all up on me on my passenger side. I was like WTF why get so close, but I thought nothing of it really.

Well he gets out of the truck, squeezing his way out without hitting my truck. Well he walks to the front of his truck, next thing I know is I hear a bang and feel my truck move. Im like no ******* way, look over and this dudes like 7 year old kid is shutting the back door of the truck.

My jaw dropped and I looked right at the guy, he looked right at me and shrugged his shoulders with a little smirk on his face. He told his kid to hurry up and come on and they walked away like no big deal. I get out of my truck to see the damage and see a nice door ding that ate into the paint a little bit.

Well I was furious that this guy let his kid do that and didnt give a ****, so I got a little payback and moved my truck to another part of the parking lot LOL. Normally I would have jumped down the guys throat right then and there, but I really didnt want to get into a guy half my size's face in front of his kid. I respect the relationship between a father and son, and would never want to belittle this guy in front of his son.

Now given the circumstances, what would you have done?
Old 07-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Launching!

wow thats messed up he definately would have had a footprint in one of his doors or maybe a free pin striping job if it was me, some people have no respect for other peoples **** and it makes me sick.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

I woulda got out and yelled. Half my size or not, maybe the kid would have learned to respect other peoples property after daddy got his *** whooped.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Staging Lane

Well i would lose all respect for him after letting his kid get away with that ****. My son just turned 8 and he has known better than to do **** like that for a long time. If the kid did not know better, he did not bother to teach him now so to hell with respect. Now I would more than likey do exactly as you did, exact my revenge and move away. I would get much enjoyment out of watching him change a couple of tires
Old 07-26-2010, 01:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, I would have called him out. Getting 'revenge' would do nothing for me, I'd want my car fixed.
RCC
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
So I was sitting in my truck on my lunch break, eating my chicken burrito and listening to some music minding my own business.

Some ******* in a POS 4 door dodge backs in all up on me on my passenger side. I was like WTF why get so close, but I thought nothing of it really.

Well he gets out of the truck, squeezing his way out without hitting my truck. Well he walks to the front of his truck, next thing I know is I hear a bang and feel my truck move. Im like no ******* way, look over and this dudes like 7 year old kid is shutting the back door of the truck.

My jaw dropped and I looked right at the guy, he looked right at me and shrugged his shoulders with a little smirk on his face. He told his kid to hurry up and come on and they walked away like no big deal. I get out of my truck to see the damage and see a nice door ding that ate into the paint a little bit.

Well I was furious that this guy let his kid do that and didnt give a ****, so I got a little payback and moved my truck to another part of the parking lot LOL. Normally I would have jumped down the guys throat right then and there, but I really didnt want to get into a guy half my size's face in front of his kid. I respect the relationship between a father and son, and would never want to belittle this guy in front of his son.

I would have politely asked the dad for his info. So he could pay for the damage out of his pocket or claim it on his insurance. If he acted like a dick and didnt want it make right for his kid denting your truck, I would file a police report. Thats what the responsible me says, my inner voice would tell me to flatten all 4 of his tires and leave him a note saying thank you for the dent..
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have capped his ***....lol! jk.

I hate it when people do that ****. After I bought my SS I went to a small Mexican good place with my ex and we parked right in the front. So when I come outside there's a ******* GMC safari van parked inches from my car...idk how they got out...my girl couldn't get in so I had to back out and then checked the car, sure enough they put a nice scratch on my door. So I did what any other civil christian would do....I keyed the **** out of that van...front fender to tail lights. Im talking about down to the metal. I hate stupid ***** that can't park.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Launching!

I would have asked him for $50 for the paintless dent repair. If he refused, I'd have taken it out on his car. Yup, I hate to say it, but I would.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM
TECH Regular

Well, in a perfect world I would call out to the guy and let him right his wrong...but odds are that wouldn't happen.

AFTER he ignored your chance to redeem himself THEN I would...."right the wrong" so to speak.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well if I was the kids dad or whatever, I would have at least went up to you and apologized.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

You could have said something to the dad, but in reality, it would have turned into drama. Anyone that can just walk off and smirk at you, is not going to give you any information. Similar happened to me. I was sitting in a parking lot off Memorial doing some work and a pos car pulls next to me and when she opened her door, it shook my whole car. She looked right at me and walked off. I got out, looked at the new vertical line in my door and said, "hey, you just knocked the **** out of my car!" She then got in my face and threatend to kill me, called me every whitey name in the book, and walked off. I started laughing and it pissed her off even more. I was going to do something to her car, but felt Karma was a bitch and sure she got hers.

Oh well, what are you going to do...my time is worth a helluva a lot more than waiting for the cops to show up, file a complaint, file insurance, go to court, etc...it's bs.

John
Old 07-26-2010, 01:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounded like he was a douche with the shoulder shrugging anyway, f the father-son relationship.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned

I definately got my revenge lol, and it definately had a good bit of interest tacked on........
Old 07-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Launching!

^^^lol nothing wrong with speeding karma up a little so they feel it right away. lolol who can blame you if that guy would have pulled that shug and smirk **** with me i would have done the same thing, damn the father son realtionship he should get what he deserved, just imagine the look on his face when he got back to his truck!!!!LOLOL KARMAS A ************ BIATCH.....LOLOL
Old 07-26-2010, 01:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't care what anyone says (two wrongs don't make a right) **** that, revenge feel a whole lot better.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Texas Heat

Probably what you did

Eye for an eye but if he's driving a POS you'll need a bolder statement on his vehicle. I would have carved some letters on the door the kid used.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ELDIABLO
I would have capped his ***....lol! jk.

I hate it when people do that ****. After I bought my SS I went to a small Mexican good place with my ex and we parked right in the front. So when I come outside there's a ******* GMC safari van parked inches from my car...idk how they got out...my girl couldn't get in so I had to back out and then checked the car, sure enough they put a nice scratch on my door. So I did what any other civil christian would do....I keyed the **** out of that van...front fender to tail lights. Im talking about down to the metal. I hate stupid ***** that can't park.
Make sure they're the ones that did it though.

It would suck to park next to someone and get your car keyed because the person in the spot before you did the dinging.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Banned

The dodge wasnt like a beater or anything, I just say piece of **** cause it was a basic model, 4 door, 2wd 4.7 v8 like 06 body style.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ELDIABLO
I don't care what anyone says (two wrongs don't make a right) **** that, revenge feel a whole lot better.
For sure, but I at least like to give them a chance at redemption
Old 07-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Staging Lane

I'd get out bear hug the mother ****** till he can't breath then stomp his face in right in front of his son. I work hard to have nice Things not going to let some stupid **** screw my stuff up. My boss will get me out of jail and laugh about it.