Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Third gen owner with swap plans

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Third gen owner with swap plans

Hey, since this is introductions i'll be thorough. My name is Rob and Im from Austin, TX. I have owned many different fast cars, from Carb'd fox bodies to a 98 LS1 TA. MY favorite car has always been the 80's Camaro's so I recently sold my 98 Mustang GT (pi swapped 4.6, auto, all bolt ons, tuner) that ran 13.3's on street tires, spinning, for another 3rd gen camaro (this is the 6th one i've owned) for a gen 3 swap. I love all fast cars but limit myself to domestics only these days (used to have some fast DSM's back in the day). I look forward to learning some good info on these engines to help my LSx swap into a 3rd gen camaro go easier and quicker. I am currently looking for used LS1's, LQ4/9's, LM7's etc. and either 4l60e or T56 trans (havent made up my mind yet..) and swap parts. PM me if you have something that I can buy to use on my IROC. Please no scams, ive got a family that comes first and it's hard enough trying to stay a-float while getting this expensive swap done. Thanks!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE Project!! love seeing new power plants in older cars! Here is a link to a Friend of mine that swaped LS1 into a 92 GTA! Step by step photos. To give you an idea....

http://www.ms-fbodies.com/jade_ta.htm