PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Couple issues, can someone look at my log?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Couple issues, can someone look at my log?

My car has decided to randomly start dying every so often. It only does it from idle and often during braking or turning, especially on inclines.

It doesn't seem to stutter out so much as just die like I reached up and turned the key.

Also during cruise when I let off the rpms hang then fall then rise, during this the timing is going from normal to 2* then back to normal. In my timing tables I'm not seeing any strange blocks that would explain the drop.

Any ideas?

Also is the oil pressure sending unit voltage PID invalid for my application or something? It stayed at a constant low voltage of 0.02 v or something like that, I've never monitored it in my logs before so I've never noticed. The car has a factory pressure warning light that works and I have no other signs of a lack of oil pressure.
Attached Files
File Type: efi
LS1B_0001.efi (203.9 KB, 76 views)
Old 07-29-2010, 09:14 AM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

bleh problem is getting worse so I'm thinking a loose wire or grounding wire somewhere...

It dies 1 out of 3 times I come to a stop. Could the crank sensor be on its way out? Or do they normally just die all at once?

The other day at a light the tach in the car was twitching even though idle was smooth (well smooth as the cam would let it...jumping around 800 but the tach was twitching to 1000rpm)...hasn't done that again though

Search this Thread