Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member making my introduction...

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New member making my introduction...

I always found it rude for people to just join a forum and then go asking questions and such right away and not make a proper introduction, call me old fashioned I guess. Real quick spit on me here is my name is Chris, 25 years old and from south eastern PA. I wanted a trans am from the first time I saw the commercial for the 4th gen with it rolling up to the light. Well I was finally able to get one at a decent price so I jumped on it, got myself a 2000 arctic white ws6, only pic I got is currently my profile pic I gotta get more I know but I do absolutely love it, was a one owner car and the guy was just getting too old for it, I had it for about 3 weeks now and I already dropped the crapmaster exhaust and bolted up a new slp loud mouth and Im already addicted to getting more stuff to do to it so Im sure I'll be hoping all around this forum! Thanks for your time!
Old 07-30-2010, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Welcome! your gonna love the car but im sure you already know that. great color on the t/a btw , works well with the right setup. Now lets see some pics!
Old 07-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Welcome and I agree, good color choice! LS1Tech is the best forum site I've ever been a member of, as long as you use the search button and refrain from throwing 22" rims on, you'll love it too.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome
Old 07-31-2010, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Welcome i agree white is a great color that's why i bought a white one i have a 99 T/A couldn't find or afford a WS6 at the time, thinking of a raptor hood though. anyway congrats