Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hi all. I don't own an LS1 car but I do have two LT1 cars, a 94 and 96 Impala SS. 94 is the daily with basic bolt ons (headers, exhaust, pcm, lowered ect...) 96 is my project. Had a 396cid forged stroker with LE2 heads and a TH400. Blew it up and now I am back at it doing a frame off resto, rebuilding the motor with 9.1 c/r and Advanced Induction heads then topping it with a D1SC. I am a mechanic for a speed shop here on Long Island.

Anyway, I'll be completely honest, I came here to post some parts to the classifieds that I was selling but I think i'll end up spending some time here. I've been gaining interest in LS stuff for the last few years and when it comes time to build one for myself I want to be informed.

I was having trouble posting to the classifieds though, do I need to be a member for a certain period of time or reach a post minimum to post ads?

thanks!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:08 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome and Yes member for 6 months or minimum of 50 posts. I've always loved those model Impalas!!!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:40 AM

Thanks! They are cool looking cars, I have always felt kind of backwards modding a 4200 pound boat but with the weight of new two door sedans like challengers and camaro hovering around the 4000 pound mark I don't feel so bad anymore lol Awesome WS6!