Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bmr trak pak hindering exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bmr trak pak hindering exhaust

talked to jon to about true dual set up with trak pak it a no can do with the way the torque arm mounts, so ive considered making a sweet-thunder gmmg knockoff, powerflo's, tsp rumbler. I hate the popping i get from my mac, so an suggestions? or anyone got a good price gmmg for sale
Old 08-10-2010, 12:39 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gopherit98
talked to jon to about true dual set up with trak pak it a no can do with the way the torque arm mounts, so ive considered making a sweet-thunder gmmg knockoff, powerflo's, tsp rumbler. I hate the popping i get from my mac, so an suggestions? or anyone got a good price gmmg for sale
If you want GMMG sound for cheap there are 2 options you have. Buy a used GMMG, they pop up on here for 4-600, i got mine for 400. Or buy a TSP Rumbler and replace the Dynomax with a 3 inch Sweet Thunder
Old 08-10-2010, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are the tsp a good sound i know i had a shop fab that up and seemed like one piped flowed better than the other but they should have a collector right? ive searched and searched for gmmg they're all bought lol
Old 08-10-2010, 11:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

im not a fan of how the dynomax sounds but the flow is there. you can add any 3 inch in/out muffler you can think of in place of the bullet. no clue what you mean by collector, its just a 3 inch pipe that splits to 2 2 1/2 inch pipes