View Full Version : rod end metal slide in things

08-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Does anyone have an extra set of those pieces that slide into a rod end? I ordered a panhard bar and the guy forgot to put the pieces in the package...So no I got my stock phr off the car, bushings fried, and I have nothing to replace it with...which means no car until I can get a replacement

Performance improvements is closed, and I have no idea if they will even carry rod bearings on hand.


08-21-2010, 09:43 AM
The would be called a misalignment spacer. Check with a company called TMR customs. they make all kinds of stuff like that and sell all kinds of rod ends.

08-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks, Does anyone know what the size of the bolt is that is used for our PHR's??? I need to know so I can order them?