BIG THANKS to Late Model Racecraft (LMR)!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BIG THANKS to Late Model Racecraft (LMR)!

S! LS1-Tech Yahoos!

Wanted to let anyone thinking about using LMR for their next LSX project. That you need to use these guys for all your work. If you already use LMR for you go-fast work, then you've been making the right choice all along.

I just got my 2009 C6 Z06 back from Steven and Josh a week ago. I've not had much time to drive it, but finally it last night I took it out. All I can say is LMR did not work on it!!!!???? NASA did! The C6 pulls extremely hard, but at the same time very smooth. There is very little cam surge and the car still has it's stock feel. I can stay in all the same gears and drive has slow, or as fast has I want when I was stock. The car sounds amazing at idle and more like pure sex in the high end.

Further, on the costumer service I received. Top notch! I was updated with email and texts messages during the build. Never had to call the shop looking for updates. The car was done sooner than LMR first projected. When I picked up the car it was on the showroom floor detailed and ready to be examined.

Also, MASSIVE THANKS to all the guys at LMR that worked on the car. Steven and Josh have a hell of a crew who know what they are doing. Everyone get's a hand shake and cup of coffee next time I'm over there.

I was so happy with LMR that I also dropped my C5 Z06 off with them. It needed work on the N20 system and some smaller issues. We should be at +700 rwhp after it's all said and done. Can't wait! I still love my C5....plus it will be fun to have 2 rides that can whoop up on Garett!

Again, thank you to Steven, Josh, Joe, Matt, and the rest of the Late Model Racecraft crew! Will be coming back for the heads and more very soon Bros!

LMR = FTW!

Troy.

Dyno Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bEwtqhn0BM
Old 08-26-2010, 10:42 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on getting your toy back and out on the road! Looks like those guys do great work down there