2002 ss camaro vs 2010 ss....sorry no vids.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 ss camaro vs 2010 ss....sorry no vids.

so yep im heading home from my girls bar after a long day at work. im driving 75 mph just cruising. all of a sudden i look up the highway a bit and see a new ss, jet black with the rs package. so i speed up a little to catch up to him. i put on my blinker to switch to the far left lane and get beside him. god bless open highway lol....... so i was doing about 70 or so and downshifted to 4th.....i assume he did the same didnt catch whether is was auto or not. we hit it at the same time i redlined 4th, 5th, and by time i hit sixth i was doing 150 plus......with my ac on, my tcs on, and granny shifting i got him by a little more than a fender, almost half a car. he eventually got beside me again before he exited and said his car was stock i just gave him a thumbs up and continued home. my mods are a full exhaust, 3.73s, hurst billet plus short throw, and some lcas....hell my cars not even tuned. id been itching for a stock 2010 for a while.....got my win though.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jb7241986
so yep im heading home from my girls bar after a long day at work. im driving 75 mph just cruising. all of a sudden i look up the highway a bit and see a new ss, jet black with the rs package. so i speed up a little to catch up to him. i put on my blinker to switch to the far left lane and get beside him. god bless open highway lol....... so i was doing about 70 or so and downshifted to 4th.....i assume he did the same didnt catch whether is was auto or not. we hit it at the same time i redlined 4th, 5th, and by time i hit sixth i was doing 150 plus......with my ac on, my tcs on, and granny shifting i got him by a little more than a fender, almost half a car. he eventually got beside me again before he exited and said his car was stock i just gave him a thumbs up and continued home. my mods are a full exhaust, 3.73s, hurst billet plus short throw, and some lcas....hell my cars not even tuned. id been itching for a stock 2010 for a while.....got my win though.
Good kill and from what you listed as your mods your just about stock too.