Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy with a New Car

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy with a New Car

My names Brian, im 24 years old and i'm a born and raised philly boy now living and working in Florida (tampa region.) Loving the weather here and the best part is not having to worry about the nasty snow / ice / salt combination doing anything to my car! My first 2 cars were F-bodies and I swear i'll have one till I can't drive anymore Should have some HD pics of my Formula tomorrow to post but for now this is just an introduction.

Black on Black Hardtop 1994 Firebird Formula A4
Body is in amazing shape (no cracks no peels and nice paint). Rebuilt LT1 with under 6,000 miles on it (have receipts for over 6,600$ worth of maintenance over the 16 months including optispark, tires, alternator, ignition control module, radiator, and much more all brand new and installed.) The young gentleman I got it from is a newly expecting father and was left with the "car or baby" option on the table and when I waved 2,000$ cash in his face he quickly accepted.

Like I said pics coming tomorrow, just wanted to introduce myself here. Im over on F-BodyHideout also and they speak very highly of LS1Tech
Old 09-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Teching In

welcome!..thats a heck of a deal you grabbed
Old 09-03-2010, 12:53 PM

Yeah I just handed him the last 500$ cash today and towed the Formula home. put it on the street and "tested" the rear a few times just for some fun before i parked her and covered it all up. (can't register until next week hehe) Still in a semi-shocked state about what I got for such little money.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:25 PM
FormerVendor

Welcome to torque city!
Old 09-03-2010, 08:32 PM

Loving it so far bud, and tyvm seems as if this thing is making all of its power at 2500-3000 rpm as far as torque goes. the LS1 I have driven seemed more like 4000+