Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need cam/crank sensor voltage specs pullin my hair out here

Old 09-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need cam/crank sensor voltage specs pullin my hair out here

alright brief history swaped a 6.0 into my nova using the msd controler and a quik fuel carb a set of mid grade after market heads and a 623 lift comp bump stick motor fiered right up after build was done drove around a bit and and reved a little to hard and learned the hard way about double checking clearences! now everything is the same except for eagle rods and mahle pistons motor went back in car started and ran fine for a couple weeks one day shut it down washed it and tried to start it crank with little to no spark tach moved a little but didnt read rpm on the lap top tried a cam sensor no luck called msd told them everything told me to send in. they said nothin was wrong with it put the box back in tried to start it for the hell of it and it ran now a week later its doin it agin thinking a crank sensor intermitten problem any one have the specs and or went through somthin close to this before? goin on leave in a few weeks would like to drive it before i deploy.

Last edited by marine69nova; 09-06-2010 at 03:31 PM.

Search this Thread