Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie.. sorta. 2000 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie.. sorta. 2000 Camaro

Hey, just wanted to say hello. I used this forum about two years ago when I owned a modded '96 Camaro Z-28. I sold the car in December '08 in order to go back to school and finish my degree.

During school I drove a 2001 Buick Century. I liked the car for daily driving use but missed the Camaro. After school was complete, I ditched the Buick and bought a black 2000 Camaro L36. At the time I didn't want an LS1, I just wanted a Camaro to keep stock and use for daily driving. That backfired on me and after a few months of driving it I quickly realized that I wanted a V8. I didn't wanted to sell the Camaro so I set out to buy a cheap project car. I used to own a third-gen Firebird a few years ago so when a '90 Formula 5.7 TPI hardtop showed up on Craigslist, I snatched it.

With that being said, I'm aware that an L36 and a TPI don't have anything to do with the majority of discussions on this forum. I usually hang out at Camarov6.com and lurk in the shadows on thirdgen.org. I check LS1tech from time to time reading the discussions and looking at the pics..

Below are pics of my previous Z28 and my current '00 Camaro. Later..

My current Camaro..

Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your old Z28 was a clean car man. Welcome back.